PDA

View Full Version : Lost cockpit sounds...help

pmckelvy
06-19-2006, 10:57 PM
As the title states I lost my cockpit sounds. Have Radio and all volumes pegged. I figure it's my rig but before I go through the pain of a re-install I figured I'd try this first.I get all comunications just zero else. Thanks

Mac out

pmckelvy
06-19-2006, 10:57 PM
As the title states I lost my cockpit sounds. Have Radio and all volumes pegged. I figure it's my rig but before I go through the pain of a re-install I figured I'd try this first.I get all comunications just zero else. Thanks

Mac out

Taylortony
06-20-2006, 01:20 AM
Dont reload it, oit causes more pain, this will be something simple in game when you are sitting in the plane press esc as if to refly then press Sound and select General is the master volume turned up as well as obkect volume? if yes then click on the audio tab, see if you card is selected or direct x also see if the right speaker set up is selected also try the enable extensions and reverse stereo to see if that helps, you can disable the sound in the first one in there where it says direct x etc.........

ok next thing in windows go
start
all programmes
ubi soft folder
last window
click on set up
when that opens click on sound tab
then play around with the settings in there and restart the game each time you adjust it for it to work, it will be something trivial that has acccidently got knocked so to speak.......... good luck.......... one thing if the frame rate goes down try another sound setting, the game runs faster and smoother with sound disabled and on mine in direct x sound than the others......

also consult these guides

http://www.airwarfare.com/guides.htm

ok if that