PDA

View Full Version : 100% Sync

GameFreak65
11-08-2011, 12:19 AM
I saw that we still have the same feature in revelations so what do u think is the reward?

LightRey
11-08-2011, 02:54 AM
We'll likely be using it to unlock memories like before. There'll probably be cheats like before as well.

albertwesker22
11-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
We'll likely be using it to unlock memories like before. There'll probably be cheats like before as well.

I hope the repressed memories are back. If they are, I would like them to be centered around Maria, Claudia and Mario. In AC 2, as soon as you go off on your revenge, the three characters become almost static.

It would be nice to see what happened on Ezio's infrequent visits. In the books, they say Claudia got married to one of Mario's best men, she joined a nunnery for a while also.

Maria dies in Rome, in 1504. Some of these memories would be interesting to experience.

LightRey
11-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I hope the repressed memories are back. If they are, I would like them to be centered around Maria, Claudia and Mario. In AC 2, as soon as you go off on your revenge, the three characters become almost static.

It would be nice to see what happened on Ezio's infrequent visits. In the books, they say Claudia got married to one of Mario's best men, she joined a nunnery for a while also.

Maria dies in Rome, in 1504. Some of these memories would be interesting to experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well keep in mind some of the stuff about Claudia in the novels is not true as she's still running the Rosa in Fiore as of 1506, but yeah I'd like to see some repressed memories regarding Ezio's family.

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2011, 03:53 AM
if I'm not wrong ACR starts at 1511, so there's a gap of 4 years between the end of ACB and the beginning of ACR, If ACR will have repressed memories, I hope they're about these years after ACB....

Sarari
11-08-2011, 07:47 AM
The thing I love about ACR is that it doesn't say "Full Sync Failed". That really ****ed me off and made me have to replay the mission again. When I say made me, I mean it tempted me so bad that it really took me away from exploring the city and just doing the missions the way I like to.

Instead of saying that, now they say "Optional Objective Complete". I like that a lot better.

I hope to see some repressed memories of Ezio from Brotherhood. I feel like the story was well put out in Brotherhood so I'm hoping they'll fill in the gaps with them, if there are any.

And I also wanna see what happens to Ezio's family as Albert stated above.

AnthonyA85
11-08-2011, 08:04 AM
You obviously didn't see the 40 minute playthrough that was posted yesturday,

SPIOLER

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">After the Den Defence tutorial mission, you have to take back the Den Yusuf went to defend, and the Full Synch requirement for that, is not to cause any conflict in the Imperial North District, and the guy doing the playthrough failed that synch.</span>

LightRey
11-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
You obviously didn't see the 40 minute playthrough that was posted yesturday,

SPIOLER

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">After the Den Defence tutorial mission, you have to take back the Den Yusuf went to defend, and the Full Synch requirement for that, is not to cause any conflict in the Imperial North District, and the guy doing the playthrough failed that synch.</span>
And he got a message "full sync failed"?

Serrachio
11-08-2011, 09:38 AM
He did get a 'Full Sync Failed' but it wasn't really that bad because it was black like the rest of the HUD that shows up.

It's a nice contrast from ACB because that one was a glaring red.

LightRey
11-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
He did get a 'Full Sync Failed' but it wasn't really that bad because it was black like the rest of the HUD that shows up.

It's a nice contrast from ACB because that one was a glaring red.
That does seem better. It being in red always made the message a little extra annoying.

AntiChrist7
11-08-2011, 10:11 AM
i hope it unlocks the memory where he leaves the 72 clue behinds in the villa. i really wanna know how he got back in there if the bridges collapsed and the bookcase was closed

twenty_glyphs
11-08-2011, 10:54 AM
The new Full Synch Failed message is a lot less annoying. It's just a little notification like a lot of the other ones, and it now tells you as soon as you fulfill the optional requirement or as soon as you do something against the requirement. I hope the actual requirements end up being better than Brotherhood's. They should be encouraging you to play the mission in a fun, unique way.

I'm interested to see if the synchronization will unlock repressed memories like in Brotherhood. We actually might not be able to see Ezio leaving the clue for Desmond in Monterrigioni, since it could happen after the events of Revelations (Desmond did say he looked old). Whether it's addressed in a Ezio repressed memory or in Desmond's segment, I really want them to explain why the end of Ezio's story in Brotherhood was so wonky. What was the reason behind the glitchiness of that final memory, and why did we see the vision of Ezio hiding the Apple after he killed Cesare when everything else seems to point to him hiding the Apple in 1506?

Sarari
11-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Well sorry for not noticing it. And I did watch it.

It doesn't show the failed sync message as frequent as in Brotherhood.