PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed : Reveletion Pre-Ordering and a possible Turkish subtitle support

Aykut_K
08-17-2011, 10:59 AM
I am planning to pre-order Assassin's Creed : Reveletions Collecter Edition from shopto.net and I live in Turkey.It is not certain but we ,Turkish AC players, hope if there is Turkish subtitle support in ACR.
If there is Turkish subtitle support,is it important where I buy the game from?
I mean that,in shopto region for game was described UK Version.If I buy Collecter Edition from shopto,will I have also a possible Turkish subtitle support or can I download it from as an update?

Thank you

Mr_Shade
08-17-2011, 11:25 AM
hi there,

This is the beta forum - for chat only about features in the beta.

I will move this to the console forum for you.

As to what languages are supported - you will have to wait until that information is released.

At present only certain languages are supported by games made by ubisoft - normally English and ones spoken in the EU [German, Italian and French for example details are on www.ubi.com (http://www.ubi.com) for that particular game.

Aykut_K
08-17-2011, 12:30 PM
actually I want to learn that,
If I pre-order ACR now,and in release date let say there is Turkish subtitle support is added,will I also have Turkish subtitle feature?

DO Language and Subtitle preferences change from region to region

Thanks your answer

Mr_Shade
08-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Aykut_K:
actually I want to learn that,
If I pre-order ACR now,and in release date let say there is Turkish subtitle support is added,will I also have Turkish subtitle feature?

DO Language and Subtitle preferences change from region to region

Thanks your answer If they add something, it will be via a title update - and you can download it assuming you have a connection [or access to the XBL / PSN services]

However..

That's not to say they will add in any languages after the final set are announced, due to the size of the update required - it's unlikely it will happen that way - updates are for bugs and gameplay fixes or additions...

Your other question:

Games in different regions can have different subtitles /voice tracks - for example in the EU they can have German - while in NA they might not.