PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers!! 6th Sense

KniloX
12-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Guys, don't know if this has been mentioned, but there has been much discussion as to what it is. It is now assumed to be KNOWLEDGE, or an enhanced version of Eagle Vision. But today I started replaying AC1, and during the tutorial when it teaches you Eagle Vision it is referred to as a "Sixth Sense". Just thought I'd bring that up.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Crucify Lucifer
12-15-2010, 11:53 PM
My guess is that there could be a level of eagle vision that Desmond has yet to unlock, the full potential or something around those lines.

This probably wasn't done on purpose, but in AC1 you can only use eagle vision in first person view, where as you can walk around with it in ACII and ACB.

Abeonis
12-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Juno actually tells you that the Knowledge is the Sixth Sense.

superkootje
12-16-2010, 09:47 AM
yea.

There's still one thing that bothers me!
I have completed the game and now I can't go out of the animus anymore.
But I noticed that when you are out of the animus and you go outside and then use eagle vision.
That you can see a red trail, if you follow it, it will reach to the somekind of well in frot of the villa.
But I still didn't figure out what it is or means!
Anyone got an idea about it?

risummm
12-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by superkootje:
You can see a red trail, if you follow it, it will reach to the somekind of well in frot of the villa.
But I still didn't figure out what it is or means!
Anyone got an idea about it?

I never really gave it much thought - I just thought it was some bloody remains, from the time where Ezio were trying to free his sister and his mother. Remember, Ezio was wounded - it may be that all Assassin's leave a red EV-Trail, when they're wounded?

OT: That may be possible, but as Abeonis stated, Juno said that knowledge is the sixth sense. But;
Eagle Vision is knowledge. He will know who his enemy is, who his friend is and who deserves to die. If that is not knowledge - knowing who is your friend, and who is your enemy - then what is?

terrajin44
12-16-2010, 02:09 PM
If you think about it, the ability to use eagle vision and knowledge being the sixth sense is essentially the same thing. You use eagle vision to gain the knowledge of who your target is, who the enemies are, and who is on your side.

sandmanssorrow
12-16-2010, 02:12 PM
I think the red trail was a visual clue to lead you into that area of Monterigionni where you can find hidden/secret collectibles if you use the Eagle Vision, like Mario's sword for example.
I believe there are 5 total but I haven't bothered to get them all yet as MP is sucking me in too much.

xXdarkace666Xx
12-16-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by terrajin44:
If you think about it, the ability to use eagle vision and knowledge being the sixth sense is essentially the same thing. You use eagle vision to gain the knowledge of who your target is, who the enemies are, and who is on your side.

didn't risummm just say that?

eldillo009
12-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Well I haven't gone over the whole thing thoroughly but I can't remember any of TWCB telling Desmond he would unlock the sixth sense, Knowledge, only that he was important because he had eagle vision, which was like knowledge. true knowledge, though, I believe, was attained by Subject 16, and basically it was that he didn't just see who his enemy was, and who his friend was, but that he saw who will be his enemy, and who will be his friend, as well as who was his enemy before, and who was his friend before, as it was subject 16 who saw in all of history the secrets like Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, etc. This was true knowledge he tried to use to help Subject 17, Desmond, as well as anybody who would help him.

Inorganic9_2
12-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Didn't Juno, in reference to this 6th sense, say "you see the blue shimmer"? (then something like "but you do not SEE")

Perhaps the point about the higher level of eagle vision holds some water...

LightRey
12-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
Juno actually tells you that the Knowledge is the Sixth Sense.
That could simply be a metaphor. Or maybe just a vague description for lack of a better word. Besides, we have knowledge. You wanna tell me that Desmond or any other human in AC ever actually knows anything?

assassin087
12-18-2010, 05:46 PM
I thought it was you see the blue shimmer but you do not KNOW.

LightRey
12-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by assassin087:
I thought it was you see the blue shimmer but you do not KNOW.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right about that.

caswallawn_2k7
12-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I thought the spoiler for the sixth sense was that Bruce Willis was a ghost the entire time.

LightRey
12-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
I thought the spoiler for the sixth sense was that Bruce Willis was a ghost the entire time.
That's just what they want you to think. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SAVMATIC
eagle vision = 6th sense = knowledge = psychic intuition

LightRey
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
eagle vision = 6th sense = knowledge = psychic intuition
= theory

SAVMATIC
12-18-2010, 05:57 PM
nope. fact. all anyone has to do is look up what 6th sense or knowledge means.

LightRey
12-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
You're jumping to conclusions.

KniloX
12-19-2010, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
You're jumping to conclusions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To tell the truth all we can do at this point is jump to conclusions, eventually we can construct a theory. But until we get another game these theories are just that... theories.

But I think the idea that Juno called the 6th sense Knoledge for lack of a better a word is a good idea. For instance:

How do you describe sight? or smell? or even touch?... You can to an extent, but it is almost impossible to describe it to someone who doesn't have it. So if you think you can describe sight, try describing it to someone who's been blind since birth.

LightRey
12-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Knilo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
You're jumping to conclusions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To tell the truth all we can do at this point is jump to conclusions, eventually we can construct a theory. But until we get another game these theories are just that... theories.

But I think the idea that Juno called the 6th sense Knoledge for lack of a better a word is a good idea. For instance:

How do you describe sight? or smell? or even touch?... You can to an extent, but it is almost impossible to describe it to someone who doesn't have it. So if you think you can describe sight, try describing it to someone who's been blind since birth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're absolutely right. However that doesn't mean that we can just accept our main theories as fact.