PDA

View Full Version : UPLAY benefits for the PC version of AC2?

AubreyWilborn
09-19-2010, 02:29 PM
What are they? Does anyone know? I'm thinking about playing the game again. The first time I played through the game, I didn't downloard them-I didn't even know they existed. So can anyone tell me what they are, exactly?

bokeef04
09-19-2010, 06:26 PM
if you go here (http://uplay.uk.ubi.com/win/actions-rewards/assassins-creed-ii) it will tell you what they are and how to get them, for AC2 the 4 rewards are:
-additional throwing knives
-Altair outfit
-Auditore Family Crypt
-AC2 wallpaper

AnthonyA85
09-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Exactly how many knives do you get? By the end of the game you have room for 20, that's more than enough. If anything, you need more bullets.

RandomRansom
09-22-2010, 08:33 AM
The extra belt gives you five extra knives. Not much in comparison to 20, but you get them RIGHT AWAY. I was even getting throwing knives before Ezio was supposed to get them. Sure... I couldn't USE them, but I had them. LOL So having 10 knives when you would have only had 5 (or 15 instead of 10) is a little more useful.

I agree, more bullets would have been nice.

The Auditore Family Crypt is the best, though. Some interesting backstory and some extra cash early in the game (best gotten when early in the game or it's not worth a ton). The extra puzzles are also fun.