PDA

View Full Version : Future ACE updates?

GazzaMataz
10-18-2004, 10:11 AM
Now that PF is nearly upon us, I can imagine that any updates and add-ons will be for that version of the marvelous product that it is.

BUT! Will there ever be extra goodies for the ACE/FB? I ask cos I still dream of seeing a Typhoon or Tempest in the game...

Bearcat99
10-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Why you wouldnt want PF is beyond me.... just for the extra maps and planes alone it would be worth it. But then Im just a sim junkie so.....

Extreme_One
10-18-2004, 12:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bearcat99:
Why you wouldnt want PF is beyond me.... just for the extra maps and planes alone it would be worth it. But then Im just a sim junkie so..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but when PF is out we won't forget about Forgotten Battles will we?

VW-IceFire
10-18-2004, 12:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GazzaMataz:
Now that PF is nearly upon us, I can imagine that any updates and add-ons will be for that version of the marvelous product that it is.

_BUT!_ Will there ever be extra goodies for the ACE/FB? I ask cos I still dream of seeing a Typhoon or Tempest in the game... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I strongly suspect that the patch that contains the Tempest, Ju-88, Murmansk map and other things will probably be only for the AEP+PF option. Not confirmed...just my guess...but its another good reason to sign on to the latest game (and the new theater offers so much more!).

TheGozr
10-18-2004, 02:30 PM
PF on add on with AEP will be the best to go with since you will be able to create a lot more war theatres. and diff planes as well.

My advice is AEP+PF is the way to go for shure.

Yellonet
10-18-2004, 03:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Extreme_One:
Yeah but when PF is out we won't forget about Forgotten Battles will we? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Of course not! You can tell that by the name of it... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Red_Russian13
10-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Man, I can't wait.

GazzaMataz
10-19-2004, 02:24 AM
Bearcat said:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> posted Mon October 18 2004 18:09
Why you wouldnt want PF is beyond me.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh no no no! Don't get me wrong I will get PF, not that it is really my area of flying interest although it might turn out to be. Its just that the RAF are stuck with Spitfires from 1943 onwards.

I know they flew Mustangs but I would just love to get into the cockpit of one of those BIG FAT Typhoons or Tempest. I am a big Hurricane fan and I see these planes as extensions of that old 'unsung hero' of the Battle of Britain.