PDA

View Full Version : AC:BH Leonardo's Inventions

HosAndOreos
10-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know anymore of DaVinci's Inventions in BH? Besides the flying machine,tank,hidden blade,and the hidden gun (and yes, I do realize most of those were in ACII)

Twostein
10-11-2010, 10:49 AM
there wil be an more advanced flying machine in ACB, plus a machin gun carrage, and a gondel with a fireball launcher.

maybe even more, but this is the confirmed stuff which i can remember

magesupermaster
10-11-2010, 11:02 AM
There is also the parachute and I think there is one more thing or two..

DavisP92
10-11-2010, 12:10 PM
(in AC2) Hidden blades and guns, poisen blade. (New) Poisen dart in the gun, parachute, tank, boat with multi cannon shots, carraige with machine gun, new flying machine with cannon on it, cannons (more about the exotic gameplay) and there is one more exotic gameplay. thats all i know on this subject.

magesupermaster
10-11-2010, 12:13 PM
^The poison darts are for the crossbow..
And it's not a gadget to take something and put poison on it...

Roakeru
10-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
^The poison darts are for the crossbow..
And it's not a gadget to take something and put poison on it...
the poison darts are not for crossbow but for your hidden gun....watch the exotic gameplay walkthrough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW09NDlBjK4

magesupermaster
10-11-2010, 01:53 PM
I've already watched it...
So they've put the poison darts in the hidden blade..they could have also put it for the crossbow as the crossbow uses "darts".

Roakeru
10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
I've already watched it...
So they've put the poison darts in the hidden blade..they could have also put it for the crossbow as the crossbow uses "darts".
actually the crossbow uses arrows or bolts not darts....don't know if poison would have worked with the crossbow...i think the hidden gun is more appropriate

AnthonyA85
10-11-2010, 05:51 PM
With something like the pioson darts, you'd usually use a blow-pipe

Other weapons Leo has made in Brotherhood are the flint-lock guns used by the Borgia guards (this was confirmed in the siege video, when Cesare said "Give me the weapon his friend made for us" to a guard next to him just before he shot Mario), and, I THINK, he designed the siege towers they used, not sure though.

tyrce111
10-12-2010, 05:24 AM
and, I THINK, he designed the siege towers they used, not sure though

Im prety sure that siege toweres had been invented hundreds of years befor the Renaissaunce, they were around when altair was.

Chewitt321
10-13-2010, 12:12 AM
So, do you use the parachute if you mess up some free running? I heard about it before but I couldn't put a Use to it please help?!?

Sparty2020
10-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Judging from Assassins Creed: Project Legacy I'd say we have an armored car (tank), flying machine (wings), helicopter, and machine gun. The others have already been mentioned. Now all we're missing is the Solid Eye and the Metal Gear Mk. II