PDA

View Full Version : STUCK IN SEQUENCE 04 *Spoiler*

Elmnt-
11-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Hey all, I hope this is not a spoiler for I am just stuck at this part of the sequence.. I'm on memory 8 and i just met Leonardo for the first time, purchased my first claw, and after that, I don't know where to go next. I read in the book that the Marked L's on the map are for war machine/ meeting leonardo, but i have none of that. And my ! Checkpoint is at the very end of rome, Last time i tried I had no access to that area... So i'm completely lost. I also liberated 6-7 borgia towers, with 4 Assassino's... Any help guys?

DarkRonin1971
11-18-2010, 01:53 PM
if you are trying to go to the !, it will let you go to that area.

Elmnt-
11-18-2010, 01:55 PM
#EDIT ******

I just checked. Its the Antico ( East) Area,, It's still locked but my ! is right inside of there.. any ideas?
In my guide it says i should be doing the War Plans and Outgunned from leonardo.. but i have no clue where to start that for i have no L's on my map..

hommeboy
11-18-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. I tried going through it, but it threans to desyncronize me. I think I would file this under 'game breaking glitch'

Elmnt-
11-18-2010, 02:16 PM
You have the same problem in sequence 4?! Glad im not alone

My Guide clearly states i should be doing War Plans and Outgunned... no clue where to start it.. :S

LucidAntagonism
11-18-2010, 07:38 PM
I had that problem after talking to Leonardo. I found out, where the "!" is, all the area is basically a DSYNC wall and it will not allow you to progress. I followed the roads, and there IS an opening in the DSYNC wall, that allows you to pass.

After that everything runs smoothly, a few glitches here and there, having to restart memories, etc but, yeah, I ran around for HOURS and HOURS, bought everything, did everything and still nothing until I found the road that passed through the wall, Good luck.

Elmnt-
11-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks a ton for the feedback! much appreciated