PDA

View Full Version : How do I trigger chapter 13?

lofjon
09-13-2010, 11:06 AM
I need help with triggering Bonfire of the Vanities. I've tackled the monk that ends chapter 12 and now when I'm in Florence I can't see any memory giver, hence can't trigger Bonfire of the Vanities. Please, do someone know what I have missed?

JohnConnor2012
09-13-2010, 11:58 AM
When you say "in Florence", do you mean outside the main gate (you'll need to sneak in using blend) or actually beyond that?

Your ccontact to start the scenario is by the nearest bridge on the rfasr side of the river, the 4th quarter of the city opened up by BotV.

lofjon
09-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Ok, I am outside the eastern gate. No guards are visible to sneak by.

I can run straight in, no problems. Where is the contact to start the scenario? You say nearest bridge, inside the city or outside? What is rfasr?

Appreciate the help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif))

Cheers

JohnConnor2012
09-14-2010, 11:40 AM
TBH, your game sounds knackered. There should be a solid cordon of guards across that gateway and you need to mjerge with some divines yto get through them.

The bridge is way to the south, inside3 - I think the one you did the 10 brutes contract on. The contact is on the far side.

lofjon
09-14-2010, 01:05 PM
I can walk in the onlu open gate like a walk in the park, then I've gone all the way south west to the bridge to the bridge on the very faar left. If I try to walk across the bridge I can't cross it cause it's nit available yet and no contact are there. This is really annoying me.

Btw, do I have to do the forgotten memory where you fly around in Forli with Leonardos machine? I skipped that one cause it didn't make sense.

JohnConnor2012
09-14-2010, 03:44 PM
OK, if BotV had triggered, you could walk across that bridge.

Tell me: exactly what happened towards the end of Forli? I have trouble remembering the exact sequence myself, but something like the Irish priest refers you to the collonade in the centre of town, you jump the abbot to get word to chase Savanarola, then you go on to Florence. Can't think what's missing there either.

lofjon
09-15-2010, 08:36 AM
I chased the 3 monks in the city Forli, tackled one down and there was a cut sequence. After that ................ nothing, maybe I have missed something in Forli. I travveled directly to the Villa after the cut scene in Forli to collect money from the book, was that a mistake perhaps? Then I went from the Villa to Florence, and here I am, stuck. Grrrrrrr

theeric223
09-25-2010, 06:24 AM
umm did u actually buy the bonfire of the vanities
cuz u have to buy both of them... atleast on the consoles unless u bought the goty edition