PDA

View Full Version : Help on the "Bloodlines" Glyph please!

AshOfPhoenix
11-19-2009, 10:33 PM
I am stuck on the first set of pictures for the "Bloodlines" glyph found on the rosa colta building that looks like the omega sign with a dot inside, please help me

EmperorxZurg
11-19-2009, 11:11 PM
u mean where u have to match some pictures?

oneskumbag
11-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Blood lines is a spider symbol.

La Costa Rosa glyph is Descendants. All you have to do is go in infrared and find the Edens.

If you are on Blood lines then you have to find the pctures with two people or things together.

babeast
11-20-2009, 02:18 AM
look for the pictures that have someone with fruit in them thats the key for the first one

Crash_Plague
11-20-2009, 08:08 PM
guys, in case you haven't figured it out yet, glyphs are not specific to puzzles. The first glyph you find, no matter what it is, will always trigger the same puzzle, the second glyph you find, no matter what it is will always unlock the second puzzle. Notice how as you get more and more glyphs the puzzles start getting harder?

toyman67
01-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by AshOfPhoenix:
I am stuck on the first set of pictures for the "Bloodlines" glyph found on the rosa colta building that looks like the omega sign with a dot inside, please help me

if we are talking about the same glyph try to pick the images that shows blood.. or death.for sure pick the first one. the fnext three or four are easy.use your imagination and you'll find it.thats how i solve it.with the same help from these forum