PDA

View Full Version : In regard to patches...

rauparaha
06-15-2006, 03:37 AM
does it matter what order I download them and if I uninstall the game will I need to download them again when I want to reinstall??

rauparaha
06-15-2006, 03:37 AM
does it matter what order I download them and if I uninstall the game will I need to download them again when I want to reinstall??

stansdds
06-15-2006, 03:55 AM
Downloading order doesn't matter, it's the order in which you install them that matters. You should save the patches to a disc or someplace on your hard drive in case you need them again.

FlatSpinMan
06-15-2006, 04:21 AM
You wouldn't be a NZer, would you? If so, "g'day" from another one. Welcome to the game. Anyway,in regard to downloading the patches, it doesn't matter what order but you must install them in the correct order. Do a search of teh forums to find that. As stansdds said, storing them on your HD or a CDROM is a good idea as you will need them each time you install the game. If you bought the platinum disc including Forgotten battles+ Aces Expansion PAck + Pacific Fighters then you will be patched up to 4.04m. Then you just need to but PE-2 Peshka to be fully patched up to 4.05m. NOTE: If you don't have the full set you will have to check which patches are needed.

rauparaha
06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
thanks for the info, and yeah I am a NZ'er, from the crisp clear skies of Taranaki. I hear the AEP is quite hard to get?? Any ideas?

WWMaxGunz
06-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Look for the this year released edition DVD with all versions and patched to... I'm not sure.
Will Amazon or CD Now ship to you? Ya might haveta make special arrangements to pay, when I
bought from Dontronics in Australia (in US here) I had to use Paypal but it went okay.

The collection DVD is at Best Buys here for $20USD. They have a website, you have a bank....

rauparaha
06-16-2006, 02:03 AM
Good to know that thanks,I might need to do that yet, i'll keep trying here for a while longer.