PDA

View Full Version : Animus Project Update DLC's, Uplay and Game Patches

adityag13
05-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi,

I have the PC retail disc version of the game. On the packaging it says that the game includes 3 DLCís :-

1. The Da-Vinci Disappearance
2. The Animus Project Update 1.0
3. The Animus Project Update 2.0

Now, I have downloaded the 1st one via the launcher screen that comes up when we start the game ( I am talking about Single Player mode only), but I havenít been able to download or locate on the game map the 2nd & 3rd DLCís ( the Project Updates). Can anyone guide me how to access these, or are these just for Multiplayer mode ?

Also, whenever I launch Uplay from within the game/Standalone Uplay browser in the game directory, it just shows the Uplay splash screen, and then nothing happens. Only the first bubbles out of the five progress/load bubbles, whatever they are, appear beneath the Uplay logo. Can anyone guide me on where I am going wrong here ?

I downloaded all the three patches available on the UBI site, but only the patch 1.01 worked for me. The patches 1.02 & 1.03 told me that they were incompatible with the current installation of the game.

jag272
05-24-2011, 12:06 PM
animus projects 1 and 2 are simply multiplayer updates adding new multiplayer game modes. the stock game just came with manhunt and alliance i believe and that animus projects added the newer ones. they are included in the game

thornebrook
05-24-2011, 12:37 PM
As Jag272 mentioned, the Animus Project Updates are Multiplayer updates. Update 2.0 = Chest Capture Mode and the Pienza map in Multiplayer. Update 1.0 = Advanced Alliance Mode and the Mont Saint-Michel multiplayer map. All of these are already integrated in the PC version.

As for Uplay, that's the loading screen. You'll have to wait a while until the whole thing loads, even though it looks like it's just stuck at one bubble. I thought mine hung as well the first few times I tried it, until I waited it out and the whole thing eventually loaded. Alternatively, you can just visit the Uplay website on your browser and do your thing there, since it's supposed to sync with your saved game.

Not sure how to help with the patching, since I just patched the game whenever I was prompted to do so. Maybe try writing support? Though if it works all right with just patch 1.01, IMHO, don't bother getting the other two patches to work. 1.02 was game-breaking for a few people (deleted saved game issues), and 1.03 just fixed a crashing to desktop error during cutscenes, something not a lot of people are even experiencing.

adityag13
05-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks a Lot Guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif