PDA

View Full Version : Missed 2 Informants in Jerusalem's Rich Quarter

orendo
01-23-2008, 01:19 PM
I saw the 2 informants on the map, but when I approached one of them, nothing happened. I tried interacting with him by pressing the buttons but that just made me hit him. So I just continued with the main mission, and now I have 2 memory parts missing, and the informants are no longer visible on the map.

Is there a way to go back and finish this missing part of the memory? I tried loading a previous memory but it won't let me reload Memory Block 3, but just Memory Block 2.

Any help would be welcome!

orendo
01-23-2008, 01:19 PM
I saw the 2 informants on the map, but when I approached one of them, nothing happened. I tried interacting with him by pressing the buttons but that just made me hit him. So I just continued with the main mission, and now I have 2 memory parts missing, and the informants are no longer visible on the map.

Is there a way to go back and finish this missing part of the memory? I tried loading a previous memory but it won't let me reload Memory Block 3, but just Memory Block 2.

Any help would be welcome!

spazzoo1025
01-23-2008, 01:23 PM
no

orendo
01-23-2008, 02:19 PM
What happens if I finish Memory 3 (without the 2 informant mission) and then reload it from the beginning? Is that possible, and can I finish the missing memory parts then?

Or do I really need to RESTART the entire game?!

spazzoo1025
01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
i really have no idea...im kinda tired
where's BT or Couch when u needem?

McMasterJ
01-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Try reloading the exsact little strand of DNA well say and search for them. If you find them lock on. I don't know if that will work. But common sence says it would.

orendo
01-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the tips. I'll try that tomorrow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

orendo
01-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Ok, I've found the way to replay those missing parts. Once I finished memory block 3, I just reloaded it from the beginning. It's pretty fast the second time around, because you already have all the view points and the saved citizens, so can concentrate basically on the more interesting stuff.

jcody
01-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah..duh. You can't "replay" a block that you are still "playing". You can replay any block you want as long as you aren't currently in it.