PDA

View Full Version : Problems between Pf and FP-AE when merged?

M_S_W
11-19-2004, 06:34 PM
When on QMB and I put flyable plane to P51 or other FB-AE plane and then go to another list, the lists all switch to PF only and doesn't even include all of the PF planes. I have to get out of the game and then back in. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. Seems like there is some problem between the two games PF and FB-AE. What gives? Anybody know?

Also see my previous post. Same problem with lockups online when switching to non PF planes.

M_S_W
11-19-2004, 06:34 PM
When on QMB and I put flyable plane to P51 or other FB-AE plane and then go to another list, the lists all switch to PF only and doesn't even include all of the PF planes. I have to get out of the game and then back in. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. Seems like there is some problem between the two games PF and FB-AE. What gives? Anybody know?

Also see my previous post. Same problem with lockups online when switching to non PF planes.

Athosd
11-19-2004, 07:12 PM
The Coral Sea map in QMB only allows carrier based types in the selection list. Could that be the cause of your problem?

Maple_Tiger
11-19-2004, 09:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing.