PDA

View Full Version : Drachen armor along with DD DLC

MinerVAX09
04-28-2011, 08:41 AM
I already have the DLC, but I can't seem to find the drachen armor, and I read that the armor comes with the DLC...I'm playing by PC, is there other ways to get the armor, like Project Legacy or something?

Ureh
04-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Have you checked the Costumes folder in the menu?

MinerVAX09
04-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Ureh:

If you meant the one with the other skins(Altair,Raiden, etc.) then, Yes, I have checked that, it's not there...There's supposed to be a NEW! reminder there anyways..there was none

Inorganic9_2
04-28-2011, 10:09 AM
It's under the outfits menu with the capes.

Ureh
04-28-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:

If you meant the one with the other skins(Altair,Raiden, etc.) then, Yes, I have checked that, it's not there...There's supposed to be a NEW! reminder there anyways..there was none </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you able to access any of the other Da Vinci DLC features? Such as the new single player missions, new game at La Volpe's Addormentata, Thirsty Harlequins, Multiplayer personas and maps?

GunnarGunderson
04-28-2011, 04:39 PM
I never gained access to the Drachen Armour (or atleast it never notified me) until after I completed "The one that got away"

MinerVAX09
04-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Ureh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:

If you meant the one with the other skins(Altair,Raiden, etc.) then, Yes, I have checked that, it's not there...There's supposed to be a NEW! reminder there anyways..there was none </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you able to access any of the other Da Vinci DLC features? Such as the new single player missions, new game at La Volpe's Addormentata, Thirsty Harlequins, Multiplayer personas and maps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I've finished it already, Leonardo's back lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Uhm, I don't have any Templar Lairs, but I read in the forum it's just for the people who pre-ordered the game, or special edition or something...I have the other multiplayer char. For the harlequins, I guess I have to find them...

Inorganic9_2
04-29-2011, 07:31 AM
When I downloaded the DLC, I got the Liquid Gold Templar Lair with it.