PDA

View Full Version : CH Pedals

myrstdr
11-24-2004, 06:08 PM
I just bought FB and I would like to use my MSFF stick land my CH Pedals but the game doesn't seem to see the pedals is there to accomplish this?

myrstdr
11-24-2004, 06:08 PM
I just bought FB and I would like to use my MSFF stick land my CH Pedals but the game doesn't seem to see the pedals is there to accomplish this?

horseback
11-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Are these USB or Gameport pedals? Either way, when you look at your game controllers in Windows Control Panel, does your computer 'see' them?

If not, do you have any other game controller or device that shows on that port when you plug it in? If so, the device may be defective. If nothing else works at that port, then the port may be bad/not activated.

Have you been able to install the pedals or load the drivers for your CH Pedals? When you plugged them in, did the New Device Detected message pop up?

Finally, did you try to enter the Controls Menu in the game and see if you can install the pedals that way? Sometimes, the CH products controllers make themselves your first or primary controller, and the game sees the pedals and brake axes as the X/Y/Z axes. You may have to re-set up your HOTAS section of your Controls Menu.

Good luck, I'm off to fabulous Temecula for Thanksgiving.

cheers

horseback

WTE_Galway
11-24-2004, 10:58 PM
i use a msffb2 and ch usb pedals with xp no problems

all i had to do was select the rudder axis in hotas and move the pedals and FB found them automatically