PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea of where the next game will be!

Rougeguard
03-20-2011, 03:30 PM
From the information I've gathered between the game and the new DLC i think it will take place during the American revolutionary war.

Spoilers

First: At the end of the game Shawn talks about the Phrygian Cap which represents liberty and the Eye of Providence which is the seal on the USA dollar. Which put that at the rev.

Second: In the DLC when you reach the end of the cave a set of coordinates pop up which point to up state New York.

So theres my theory. Any questions?

magesupermaster
03-20-2011, 04:09 PM
First; you are right that the Phrygian Cap symbolizes liberty, but do you know of it's origins?

Second; not everything revolves around America.

Also, there is a search button on the upper left corner, You should use it next time.

payrob07
03-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
First; you are right that the Phrygian Cap symbolizes liberty, but do you know of it's origins?

Also, there is a search button on the upper left corner, You should use it next time.

Actually, most everything does revolve around America. Have you ever been to Europe? If so, then you should have noticed "United States" or "President Obama" on every front page of every news paper anywhere you go. Why didn't France just bomb Lybia by itself? When the earthquake destroyed Japan, what did everyone immediately say? "How much $$$ is America sending?" It is crazy how much of an impact every little move America makes matters on an international scale.

I could see WDC being a major player as the next one. Masonic symbols are all over that city.

caswallawn_2k7
03-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Have you ever been to Europe? If so, then you should have noticed "United States" or "President Obama" on every front page of every news paper anywhere you go.

the UK must be excluded from that, the only things you can be certain of is the daily mail will talk about Diana at every opportunity, the sun, star and Sport will have topless women and the express will tell you why we are all going to die.

Rougeguard
03-20-2011, 07:52 PM
I wasn't really saying everything revolved the USA. Its just where i suspect it to be. Though i guess it could be the French rev. too.

Next time don't be so quick to judge.

O6EvolutionIXMR
03-20-2011, 09:29 PM
I have a feeling it might also take place in "America" somewhere. Especially with all the masonic conspiracies & New World Order stuff going around. Wouldn't be too difficult to tie in somehow.

Rakudaton
03-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Have you ever been to Europe? If so, then you should have noticed "United States" or "President Obama" on every front page of every news paper anywhere you go.

the UK must be excluded from that, the only things you can be certain of is the daily mail will talk about Diana at every opportunity, the sun, star and Sport will have topless women and the express will tell you why we are all going to die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a brit myself, I second that.

... particularly because, if you actually examine the newspapers right now, they seem to be concentrating on Libya and Japan. Both of which, I believe, are not actually in the USA. The world does not revolve around America, fortunately: deal with it.

IIwangcarsII
03-21-2011, 01:30 PM
I hate it when Americans assume the whole world revolves around America. And i very rarely see anything about the US in the news papers. Plus i really wouldnt like the next AC to be in America, it would take away the charm of the whole assassins creed atmosphere.

ThaWhistle
03-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
I hate it when Americans assume the whole world revolves around America. And i very rarely see anything about the US in the news papers. Plus i really wouldnt like the next AC to be in America, it would take away the charm of the whole assassins creed atmosphere.

what are you talking about, there is nothing more charming than a mcdonalds in the sweaty butt crack of the world that is Alabama in late August, it would be a perfect setting.

Geinref
03-21-2011, 01:48 PM
I love how we're all on the same planet!

the AC series can go anywhere, I'm sure there's a temple or two in the US and every where else.

Mcdonalds is good, but i think it's run by Templars!

kriegerdesgottes
03-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Have you ever been to Europe? If so, then you should have noticed "United States" or "President Obama" on every front page of every news paper anywhere you go.

the UK must be excluded from that, the only things you can be certain of is the daily mail will talk about Diana at every opportunity, the sun, star and Sport will have topless women and the express will tell you why we are all going to die. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok I don't know about England but I know in Germany and France everywhere you go all you hear is American music and on commercials everything is in English for no reason what so ever it's like you never left home and Europe is on its knees worshiping anything American, tv movies music clothes, It's like Europe is America jr. and then they make fun of Americans for being American. kinda sad and pathetic.

Abeonis
03-21-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by payrob07:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Actually, most everything does revolve around America. Have you ever been to Europe? If so, then you should have noticed "United States" or "President Obama" on every front page of every news paper anywhere you go. Why didn't France just bomb Lybia by itself? When the earthquake destroyed Japan, what did everyone immediately say? "How much $$$ is America sending?" It is crazy how much of an impact every little move America makes matters on an international scale.

I could see WDC being a major player as the next one. Masonic symbols are all over that city. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What has the USA got to do with France's decision to enforce the No-Fly zone over Lybia? It was going to go ahead with or without US support, it's not like we were waiting for your permission.

Also, when the tsunami hit Japan, I highly doubt anybody asked how much money America is sending. I think people were more concerned with sending aid workers to help look for survivors... Plus there's also the fact that Japan is actually a hell of a lot richer (as a nation) than the US.

Boil it down to basics, the US has little impact on the globe, or not as much as you think at least.

ThaWhistle
03-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
What has the USA got to do with France's decision to enforce the No-Fly zone over Lybia? It was going to go ahead with or without US support, it's not like we were waiting for your permission.

hehe, irony. This thread is gonna get closed though. one it already exists, two this is going very rapidly off topic.

Rougeguard
03-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Wow. I try to have a simple conversation about my favorite game and all you guys do is argue about current events based on the fact that the game could be in America. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

magesupermaster
03-21-2011, 04:24 PM
^That's how we roll.

Evan52395
03-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:

You're right, not everything revolves around America. Assassin's Creed 1 revolved around the Holy Land, Assassin's Creed 2 and BroHood revolved around Italy around the Renaissance and the rise/fall of the Borgias. Maybe a setting can be America, they haven't done it yet and you can't say it's unimportant. I don't know where that came from...

rileypoole1234
03-21-2011, 07:04 PM
ALL HAIL THE UK!!! Sorry mate, just had to. Ahh I love London...

colan33
03-22-2011, 09:47 AM
I think it will go to Albania!
A lot of donkeys and people with guns!

(seriously!)

Mr_Shade
03-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Please use the ongoing thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif