PDA

View Full Version : Jumping

amugae
07-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Ok, I know I didn't make myself clear in my last thread, so I'd like to try to explain this again one last time.

I want to talk about the JUMP COMMAND. Not vertical assassination or any kind of assassination, but just JUMPING in general. I want to talk about how bumping into a npc (target or otherwise) while in middle of a jump (whether you're on the ground or free running over obstacles) does nothing except make the npc stumble a little.

And to me that is both frustrating and unrealistic. Frustrating because it awkwardly breaks the pace of a chase, and unrealistic because it makes absolutely no sense that you can't even grab a person you bump headlong into.

So in AC:B I'd like to be given an option to grab a person you bump into while jumping. Just let me push the grab button when I make midair contact with my target, just as I'd be able to grab a nearby target when I'm walking/running.

EzioAssassin51
07-13-2010, 12:47 AM
What? why would you want that? You'd have to have lightning fact (literally) reflexes to do it seeing as you only have a short amount of time to do so and it is pretty unrealistic for someone to be able to grab another person while in mid-air, if you're going for realism!

xChupa
07-13-2010, 01:52 AM
You can already do that.

Instead of jumping, tackle them. You'll dive into them, even if they're a story below you. It's the same effect as what you want.

Murcuseo
07-13-2010, 02:12 AM
I'm prosuming the mods shut your last thread down because they wanted you to post this idea in the appropriate thread... which you were linked to.

Double posting a discussion especially after the first was closed is a big no no.

amugae
07-13-2010, 09:39 AM
I apologize for having had to creating another thread on this topic. But in the last thread no one understood my idea and even the link moderator provided had nothing to do with the idea that I wanted to discuss.

I just wanted to share this particular idea about jumping without having it be completely misinterpreted. At least you guys seem to understand what I'm trying to say even if you don't agree with me. Anyway, I think my intended message got across now, so I'm done here.

Ru1986
07-15-2010, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by amugae:
I apologize for having had to creating another thread on this topic. But in the last thread no one understood my idea and even the link moderator provided had nothing to do with the idea that I wanted to discuss.

I just wanted to share this particular idea about jumping without having it be completely misinterpreted. At least you guys seem to understand what I'm trying to say even if you don't agree with me. Anyway, I think my intended message got across now, so I'm done here.

So what your requesting is already part of the game is that the cinclusion we were looking for??

notafanboy
07-15-2010, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by amugae:

i agree with you the other guys dont understand what you want

Ru1986
07-15-2010, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amugae:

i agree with you the other guys dont understand what you want </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok fair play if we are not understanding please explain in words of one silable (spelt wrong sorry) and we can give valid answers to this poor lad who is struggling to get a valid answer from anyone at the mo.