PDA

View Full Version : **attention** THIS is how you improve the ps3 version (lag/tearing etc)

reaktor
12-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Ok So many people are moaning about the jerky framerate and screen tearing on ps3 assassins creed... i dunno if thia has been mentioned before but after ive done it the game looks and plays a LOT better..

Select each of the following on the PS menu..

1. go into 'settings'

2. display settings

3.video output

4.av multi scart (one included with ps3 works fine)

5. rgb

6. here you get standard pal or 576p.. im in UK so i chose PAL, but i dont even know what 576p is anyway..

7. select 16:9 <-- this is the option which takes off the borders on the game and plays it full screen making it look so much smoother and comfortable on the eyes... Ive also noticed a lot less screen tearing too.

If your playing with borders, this procedure will fix all the graphical hitches EVERYONE is complaining about on ps3, and with the patch out, the ps3 assassins creed is all well and good now.

reaktor
12-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Ok So many people are moaning about the jerky framerate and screen tearing on ps3 assassins creed... i dunno if thia has been mentioned before but after ive done it the game looks and plays a LOT better..

Select each of the following on the PS menu..

1. go into 'settings'

2. display settings

3.video output

4.av multi scart (one included with ps3 works fine)

5. rgb

6. here you get standard pal or 576p.. im in UK so i chose PAL, but i dont even know what 576p is anyway..

7. select 16:9 &lt;-- this is the option which takes off the borders on the game and plays it full screen making it look so much smoother and comfortable on the eyes... Ive also noticed a lot less screen tearing too.

If your playing with borders, this procedure will fix all the graphical hitches EVERYONE is complaining about on ps3, and with the patch out, the ps3 assassins creed is all well and good now.

Leighroy
12-02-2007, 05:08 PM
You should add that this may only work for if you want to run the game in standard definition. I run AC on 720p with Component cables (which has better picture quality than 576p, in case you didn't know), and while I believe it might run better if I put it on 576p/576i, it won't look quite as good. Technically the game should run fine on 720p, and that's why people are so frustrated with it.