PDA

View Full Version : A couple more questions JU52, H111, AI personnell.

billclarke1
07-25-2004, 03:27 AM
1. When attacking a Ju52 with parras on board, they are not visible from the outside, nor are the crew on board the ships (the deck guns fire on their own)Were these left out on purpose ? Also I riddled the Ju52 with cannon fire but all the parras got off ok, how come ?

2. I shot down a H111, counted 4 parachutes coming out, but their were still 5 crew visible in the A/C, Why ?

3. Whilst attacking the cruiser Aurora, I notice that the deck gun were happily firing away with no one behind them. Also bomb damage seems to be limited to the large guns, no other structures seem to be damaged. How come ?

4. I noted in one of the single missions german soldiers running around like crazy as I attacked their convoy, yet when I create missions there are no people around. How come ?

Thanks in adavance to all who reply.

Bill.

billclarke1
07-25-2004, 03:27 AM
1. When attacking a Ju52 with parras on board, they are not visible from the outside, nor are the crew on board the ships (the deck guns fire on their own)Were these left out on purpose ? Also I riddled the Ju52 with cannon fire but all the parras got off ok, how come ?

2. I shot down a H111, counted 4 parachutes coming out, but their were still 5 crew visible in the A/C, Why ?

3. Whilst attacking the cruiser Aurora, I notice that the deck gun were happily firing away with no one behind them. Also bomb damage seems to be limited to the large guns, no other structures seem to be damaged. How come ?

4. I noted in one of the single missions german soldiers running around like crazy as I attacked their convoy, yet when I create missions there are no people around. How come ?

Bill.

NegativeGee
07-25-2004, 03:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by billclarke1:

Bill.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,

1- gun crew graphics are not currently modelled in FB. Pacific Fighters will feature these though. I suspect that the paras on the JU-52 are not modelled as crew/systems, and as such are not vunerable damage.

2- Sounds like a bug I once had on the FW-200- the in plane crew graphics should disappear as surviving crew bail out.

3- See (1) re: crew. FB ships have many hit zones that can sustain varying degrees of damage. However, you have to have alot of damage being inflicted to see them "at work". A good way to do this is to set up a fight between opposing destroyers/crusiers/battleships in the full mission builder, ser up a load of static cameras and watch them slog it out.

4- I'll leave that for someone else. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope this helps!

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - G√ľnther Rall

http://www.invoman.com/images/tali_with_hands.jpg

Look Noobie, we already told you, we don't have the Patch!