PDA

View Full Version : improvements

Chacal_CH
11-17-2007, 09:08 AM
well, first of all i finished the game and i liked it.

however, there are some points which have to be improved i think.

- it's not possible to go back and search for the flags without deleting the progress of finished "dna-parts". there should be something similar to need for speed, where you can just walk around without a mission or something. it's also not possible to go back and solve a single nucleotide without having to restart the missions again.

- the game is a little bit repetitive, it's always the same. climbing on all the towers, helping the citizen, collecting some flags, killing some people, assasine somebody. i thought there would be more to do.

- there could have been more interactions with the citizen, e.g. with money. buy things/items or simply speak with them. the only interactions in the game are to steal knives and talk to saved citizens.

- there are still several bugs in the game, e.g. screen's freezing (=> restart needed), being trapped in stairs without a possibility to get out of it.. same for trees.

- personally i didn't like the end, but i don't know what ubi's planning i heard that it's a trilogy..

- it's a pity that the player only gets all his abilities at the very end of the game. there should be at least some missions more to use them.

greetz chacal

Chacal_CH
11-17-2007, 09:08 AM
well, first of all i finished the game and i liked it.

however, there are some points which have to be improved i think.

- it's not possible to go back and search for the flags without deleting the progress of finished "dna-parts". there should be something similar to need for speed, where you can just walk around without a mission or something. it's also not possible to go back and solve a single nucleotide without having to restart the missions again.

- the game is a little bit repetitive, it's always the same. climbing on all the towers, helping the citizen, collecting some flags, killing some people, assasine somebody. i thought there would be more to do.

- there could have been more interactions with the citizen, e.g. with money. buy things/items or simply speak with them. the only interactions in the game are to steal knives and talk to saved citizens.

- there are still several bugs in the game, e.g. screen's freezing (=> restart needed), being trapped in stairs without a possibility to get out of it.. same for trees.

- personally i didn't like the end, but i don't know what ubi's planning i heard that it's a trilogy..

- it's a pity that the player only gets all his abilities at the very end of the game. there should be at least some missions more to use them.

greetz chacal

kevw1111
11-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Personally I dont like the whole matrix thing thats goin on. It makes it feel so much less realistic.I hate havin to wait in dat blue area to respawn.

Apart from dat its an amazing game. Would like it if the cities didnt have the blue walls.