PDA

View Full Version : bull feathers (maybe spoilers)

green_abobo
11-24-2009, 02:28 PM
where are they? i spend most of my time in eagle vision trying to find these, and it's driving me wacky.are some out of reach until you come back to certain locations?

ive looked all over florence (the first two areas,3rd still locked) and cannot find the last two feathers. same thing with the villa map. still missing one or two somewhere.

what about the glyphs in florence? under database in the animus dashboard, it's showing i have 3/5 glyphs unlocked. there's still one somewhere in florence i cannot find.the marketplace down the street from the *****house.

is it avaiable in the 3rd instance of florence and not the first two?(sorry i cant remember the exact names of the locations)

thanks for any help.

Hatzego
11-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Yeah, you need all areas of all cities to be able to get all the feathers. And I'm pretty sure it's the same with the glyphs (although I'm sure I got all 20 before unlocking the last bit of Venice).

NekoKera
11-24-2009, 02:32 PM
If you go to:
Menu-->DNA-->Secondary Memories-->Feathers
(Then choose the town you are missing them from and select it, it will show you the exact district in which you are missing or have obtained feathers.)

If you go to:
Menu-->Database-->Locations-->(Choose a City)-->(Look for the locations that have an EYE logo in the top right corner of the picture, that is where the glyph will be.)

com199
11-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Btw is there anyway to tell how amny feathers you got from each city? Cause I used a map and I obly have 98 featehrs, I don't won't to have to go through the entire route again =(

caswallawn_2k7
11-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by com199:
Btw is there anyway to tell how amny feathers you got from each city? Cause I used a map and I obly have 98 featehrs, I don't won't to have to go through the entire route again =( read the post above yours http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

godsmack_darius
11-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Give me a spoiler http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

What are the feathers for? Why was Petruccio Collecting them?

Xenlecan
11-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Nobody knows.

No, really.