PDA

View Full Version : What are your theories on the game???

manicman89
07-06-2007, 10:00 AM
I know this is a **** theory but I was thinking because XBOX are getting splinter cell conviction and us ps3 users are not getting the next SC game (big shame).... anyway

I had a theory that this had something to do with Sam fisher ancestors past don't know why but I though yeah why not his father could have been an assassin grandfather and so on. **** theory but I thought I would post to see what you guys thought. If it is'nt it really does not matter this game looks bloody awesome and I have pre ordered my copy.

oh and JADE RAYMOND is a babe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ScytheOfGrim
07-06-2007, 10:06 AM
please ubi dont mix the two, please please please ubi dont dont dont!!!

i dont want night vision to have ANYTHING to do with this game and altair, besides there's no real connection between the two, altair is all the way where and sam is ALL the way where.

manicman89
07-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Ok the overall game is set in either present day and it is using gene therapy or memory whatever it is it's complex. And you use this to uncover secrets that are still in play to the present day sort of a DA Vinci code but without Robert Langdon and that other lass which turns out to be the descendant of the holy blood line and. it's probably not got anything to do with Sam fishers sorry.

It's not quite the Matrix

And

It has nothing to do with time travel as Ms Raymond says

Boromir323
07-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Not...Sam...Fisher!!! GAAAA!!! Not...Garrett...Thief...either!!!

moqqy
07-06-2007, 12:19 PM
they said that assassins creed trilogy has nothing to do with the other ubi games

dragevs
07-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Phew, thanks. That's a relief