PDA

View Full Version : What would YOU like to have as DLC?

pacmanate
11-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Says it all really. I have a few in mind!

Firstly, I would really like to have the altair SKIN, not his robes with ezio but the actual skin, it wouldn't even be hard to input into the game seeing as you actually play as altair in this.

Secondly, I would like to have some DLC single player stuff for ezio like we did for brotherhood, just to extend game life.

Third, I don't really care for this put its pretty obvious that the 2 repaired gates are desmond DLC.

Fourth, FREE ROAM MASYAF

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by pacmanate:
Says it all really. I have a few in mind!

Firstly, I would really like to have the altair SKIN, not his robes with ezio but the actual skin, it wouldn't even be hard to input into the game seeing as you actually play as altair in this.

Secondly, I would like to have some DLC single player stuff for ezio like we did for brotherhood, just to extend game life.

Third, I don't really care for this put its pretty obvious that the 2 repaired gates are desmond DLC.

I can be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the two repaired gates for Desmond are just meant to represent AC2 and AC:B. Having in mind we had the opportunity to play as Desmond in those games, there's no need to revisit those memories as well. The portals were broken because his mind was shattered after the ending of AC:B.

Either way, I LOVED that ending and that speech by Ezio while adressing Desmond so no SP DLC is fine by me; Just let it be.

Saqaliba
11-22-2011, 03:38 PM
Side Missions for every faction including Bombs missions for Piri and Assassination contracts for Sulieman.

Skins as operational costumes such as Civilian clothes. Ezio without hood. Janissarie costume. Byzantine costume. Ezio with Cappadocia cape. Ottoman costumes. Minstrel Costume. All with a specific effects based on context or area.

apresmode
11-22-2011, 04:06 PM
I'd like more outfits or skins. I'd also like for them to not be paid dlc. Cosmetic things should just come in nice little patches. For ACB they did a couple of free dlc for multiplayer. I'd like to see that along with some fun single player additions. It would be nice to be able to play as altair, young ezio, and maybe some other ubisoft character like the prince or sam fisher. Sam running around the shadows throwing knives would be pretty cool. I was disappointed that they didn't put in any characters from other games like they did with Raiden from MGS. That was a really fun little addition. I was hoping for more of it.

sp33dd34m0n
11-22-2011, 04:14 PM
All I want is a patch which fixes most of the horrible bugs and issues.

New maps for MP would be nice. And I mean NEW MAPS not night and dawn versions of all old maps.

Shomu07
11-22-2011, 04:22 PM
I would like to see Some Outfits as well. Maybe All of Ezio's outfits through out his life. They should also take a look into Sulieman's Father The new Sultan after Him and Ezio met after the Chase and Whatnot. I Also Noticed an old Door in the upper part of Cappadocia that is boarded up. There is a space on the lower part of the map that looks like it was cut from the game. There are so many opportunities. Oh and Masyaf of Course!!

LieutenantJojo
11-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Side missions. Every faction should get at least 5-10 missions + There should be assassination contracts.

Also add some more Master Assassin-missions. For example, you could let a master assassin be in charge of Masyaf (making it able to free roam there) + let someone in charge of Cappadocia or something. At least give us more than 7 master assassins.

As for the skins, I would like the Armor of Altair, AC2 robes, ACB robes and a normal civilian robe. Like his florentine robe we got in ACB, just something that would suit his age.

iouaj
11-22-2011, 04:55 PM
As it seems there is already multiplayer stuff planned, so I would really like to see more singleplayer DLC missions, moreso than what was in the DaVinci pack. As already stated, additional faction, assassin and bomb missions would be very nice as well as a story spin-off of sorts (like DaVinci's). The game can definitely be expanded upon. Hopefully it will be.

dxsxhxcx
11-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:
Side missions. Every faction should get at least 5-10 missions + There should be assassination contracts.

Also add some more Master Assassin-missions. For example, you could let a master assassin be in charge of Masyaf (making it able to free roam there)

this + a seal showing Altair going to Mongolia and Constantinople (with more than 5~10 minutes each)

dchil279
11-22-2011, 05:03 PM
The DLC should be about what happened to Ezio between Brotherhood and Revelations. There is a huge gap in the story there.

mattduck69
11-22-2011, 05:35 PM
definetly masyaf free-roam..oh and altiar in this 50's? with double hidden blades so it doesnt look like the second blade comes from no where

NewBlade200
11-22-2011, 06:02 PM
Assassination contracts and Embers outfit. It would be nice to get some main missions too, but the ending sort left no way of an Ezio epilogue. Oh yea, reward/s for full sync other than a trophy.

LieutenantJojo
11-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
Assassination contracts and Embers outfit. It would be nice to get some main missions too, but the ending sort left no way of an Ezio epilogue. Oh yea, reward/s for full sync other than a trophy.

Oh yeah, why not give us some repressed memories again? Perhaps they could be about Ezio leaving Rome, Maria dying, Rosa taking over from Claudia in Rome,...

Could be a nice idea to give us something more to do!

SweetsMachineGun
11-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Altair DLC pls.

Preferably with Malik.

That is all I want.

SleezeRocker
11-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Definately a prologue to ACR. I want to know what was the deal with Leandros and see Ezio deciding to go to Consrantine and Masyaf.

Multiplayer, more charcaters are always welcome, and customizations items for the charcaters. (why is Crusader customizable but not Jester, Courtesan and Knight?)

NEW maps, that aren't from brotherhood, yeah I like BrO's maps but..come on, we were expecting NEW region maps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

and...idk more PSN Avatars would be cool I guess and more outfits for story mode http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

PS- Oh yeah how about being able to buy the ACR soundtrack on our consoles store? Like Naughty Dog released the osundtracks for al 3 games, be cool if Ubisoft put the soundtracks on PSN/XBL http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Bipolar Matt
11-22-2011, 06:58 PM
I would like to see the AC2 and ACB robes as skins. An Armor of Altair skin or perhaps the real armor again, I certainly wouldn't complain about that.

A stop-gap sequence between Rome and Constantinople, maybe?

Some repressed memories, maybe? Maria passing away. Caterina Sforza is dead by the time Revelations opens. Heck, they could do some of the events from 1503 when Cesare was arrested and 1507 when Ezio finally got him in Viana. Especially with Leonardo's bombs, the game mechanic is pretty much there already.

A prologue for Ezio in 1512 might be nice too.

I agree with most everyone else, faction missions and maybe some Piri Ries bomb missions.

And of course, a couple more Altair sequence would be nice.

It sounds like they have a full load of MP content slated, so I'm happy there.

Lots of possibilities! Let's see what we actually get.

LeapofFaith33
11-22-2011, 07:07 PM
I really want the ottoman doctor as a DLC. Plz the doctor was my favorite character and now you bring him back but i cant get him?! not cool...

E-Zekiel
11-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
I would like to see the AC2 and ACB robes as skins. An Armor of Altair skin or perhaps the real armor again, I certainly wouldn't complain about that.

Some repressed memories, maybe? Maria passing away. Caterina Sforza is dead by the time Revelations opens. Heck, they could do some of the events from 1503 when Cesare was arrested and 1507 when Ezio finally got him in Viana. Especially with Leonardo's bombs, the game mechanic is pretty much there already.

I agree with most everyone else, faction missions and maybe some Piri Ries bomb missions.

I'm going to assume you mean Maria as in Ezio's mother, not Maria as in Altaīr's Maria? Cause <span class="ev_code_WHITE">that's already covered</span>.

Also, I would like to know about Ezio's wife and daughter's life after he passed away. Embers gave an overall good sense of closure, but I would still like to know how Sofia and the children went on.

Bipolar Matt
11-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:

I'm going to assume you mean Maria as in Ezio's mother, not Maria as in Altaīr's Maria? Cause <span class="ev_code_WHITE">that's already covered</span>.

Also, I would like to know about Ezio's wife and daughter's life after he passed away. Embers gave an overall good sense of closure, but I would still like to know how Sofia and the children went on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I meant Maria Auditore. Thanks for clarifying.

Bipolar Matt
11-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by LeapofFaith33:
I really want the ottoman doctor as a DLC. Plz the doctor was my favorite character and now you bring him back but i cant get him?! not cool...

DLC pack down the road, I'm sure the Ottoman Doctor will be in it.

TheTruth3402
11-22-2011, 09:39 PM
I would like a series of new "Truth" puzzles.

I miss the social commentary on current and past events and the "story behind the story", if you will.

Plus, all those brain teasers and secret codes are just plain fun and add intrigue long after the game is over.

16, (I know he has a name now, but he will always be 16 to me), was really slackin' in this one! Too busy trying to figure out how to escape digital reality..

E-Zekiel
11-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by TheTruth3402:
I would like a series of new "Truth" puzzles.

I miss the social commentary on current and past events and the "story behind the story", if you will.

Plus, all those brain teasers and secret codes are just plain fun and add intrigue long after the game is over.

16, (I know he has a name now, but he will always be 16 to me), was really slackin' in this one! Too busy trying to figure out how to escape digital reality..

Oh, god, yes. I was so disappointed something like this wasn't in AC:R.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 05:10 AM
S16 wasn't trying to escape (he did contemplate the thought of going with Desmond though), he was trying to make sure Desmond could spend as much time in Ezio's memories as possible.

pacmanate
11-23-2011, 05:50 AM
I think a patch to free roam masyaf could easily be done, seeing as the village is fully climbable and everything anyway

CristianGOD
11-23-2011, 05:56 AM
For multiplayer:
Maps: Masyaf
Characters: Janissary
Modes: one that mixes all modes. and a mixture of Wanted + Manhunt, would be a interesting Deathmatch.

Singleplayer:
Altair missions

RzaRecta357
11-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
S16 wasn't trying to escape (he did contemplate the thought of going with Desmond though), he was trying to make sure Desmond could spend as much time in Ezio's memories as possible.

Plus Ubi was trying to make us think he was going to try and steal our body the way they build up to it and then the little hug in the end.

I wish they'd of featured him more though. All that knowledge and weird stuff he knew and he mentions NOTHING of it and is gone now.

I totally love the above idea of Desmonds mind being broken and those two being about AC2 and ACB but then why would AC1 be left out as he needed to seperate from Altair as well.

I think it's more likely we'll get some DLC.

I think were gonna get some DLC leading to bringing back Lucy or something.

I don't know, either that or Desmonds glowly arm or something. He has to find Eve right? I don't see them doing all this build up, then just doing the departed on her.

It just doesn't make sense. They even make sure to tell the player that she liked Desmond in the game. Trying to dig it in deeper.

Desmond obviously has some sort of sixth sense or super tie to the artifacts with that arm...Maybe he can work that shroud a bit differently.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 07:57 AM
I think him having to actually find Eve is a terrible misinterpretation of what Juno said. She never explicitly states he needs to find Eve, just "she".

twenty_glyphs
11-23-2011, 08:22 AM
I think him having to actually find Eve is a terrible misinterpretation of what Juno said. She never explicitly states he needs to find Eve, just "she".

But it may align with what Subject 16 said in his Brotherhood segment -- "Eden. She... in Eden. Find Eve. The Key. Her DNA." And Juno said, "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon. ... The Path must be opened. You cannot escape your part in this. The scales shall be balanced. ... It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found. Awaken the sixth. Go. ALONE!"

So Juno says there's a "she" who will accompany Desmond through the gate to the "Path" (Subject 16 also said he knows how to open the Path in Cluster 10 of Brotherhood). Juno also says she remains to be found. Then we have Subject 16 saying that Desmond needs to find Eve in Eden. It seems more likely to assume that the "she" Desmond needs to find is Eve than that Desmond needs to find two different women to fulfill his mission.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

But it may align with what Subject 16 said in his Brotherhood segment -- "Eden. She... in Eden. Find Eve. The Key. Her DNA." And Juno said, "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon. ... The Path must be opened. You cannot escape your part in this. The scales shall be balanced. ... It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found. Awaken the sixth. Go. ALONE!"

So Juno says there's a "she" who will accompany Desmond through the gate to the "Path" (Subject 16 also said he knows how to open the Path in Cluster 10 of Brotherhood). Juno also says she remains to be found. Then we have Subject 16 saying that Desmond needs to find Eve in Eden. It seems more likely to assume that the "she" Desmond needs to find is Eve than that Desmond needs to find two different women to fulfill his mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The problem with that is mainly that it's been stated that all the Truth stuff is supposed to be a side story. There's also no good reason to assume that what S16 said has anything to do with what Juno said.

Juno also never mentions the word "path". She says that there is "one who would accompany [Desmond] through the gate, but we know not who; the cross darkens the horizon" and later on, which means that it might not even pertain to the same person she says: "only SHE remains to be found".

twenty_glyphs
11-23-2011, 09:15 AM
The problem with that is mainly that it's been stated that all the Truth stuff is supposed to be a side story. There's also no good reason to assume that what S16 said has anything to do with what Juno said.

Juno also never mentions the word "path". She says that there is "one who would accompany [Desmond] through the gate, but we know not who; the cross darkens the horizon" and later on, which means that it might not even pertain to the same person she says: "only SHE remains to be found".

Juno does specifically mention the word Path -- "The Path must be opened" -- I already quoted it above. When did they ever say the Truth was a side story? It's definitely a story told on the side in the game, where you don't have to explore it, but I seriously doubt it doesn't weigh heavily in the overall plot. Subject 16 seems to be trying to tell Desmond something very important to the main plot. Subject 16 and Juno also both mention the "Path", so it does sound like they are talking about the same thing.

There is a good reason to assume Juno and Subject 16 are talking about the same thing -- simplicity. The simpler answer is probably going to be the correct one. Like I said, how convoluted will the plot become if Desmond needs to find two different women in the short time he has remaining? It would also reek of bad writing -- why have two identical parallel quests like that? Imagine how much more complicated it becomes if Juno was referring to two different "she's" -- now we're talking about Eve and two other women and really going off the rails. Besides, Juno says about the person who would accompany Desmond through the gate, "she lies not within our sight." When she then later says "only she remains to be found", that certainly sounds like finding the she that's not within Juno's sight.

LightRey
11-23-2011, 10:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Juno does specifically mention the word Path -- "The Path must be opened" -- I already quoted it above. When did they ever say the Truth was a side story? It's definitely a story told on the side in the game, where you don't have to explore it, but I seriously doubt it doesn't weigh heavily in the overall plot. Subject 16 seems to be trying to tell Desmond something very important to the main plot. Subject 16 and Juno also both mention the "Path", so it does sound like they are talking about the same thing.

There is a good reason to assume Juno and Subject 16 are talking about the same thing -- simplicity. The simpler answer is probably going to be the correct one. Like I said, how convoluted will the plot become if Desmond needs to find two different women in the short time he has remaining? It would also reek of bad writing -- why have two identical parallel quests like that? Imagine how much more complicated it becomes if Juno was referring to two different "she's" -- now we're talking about Eve and two other women and really going off the rails. Besides, Juno says about the person who would accompany Desmond through the gate, "she lies not within our sight." When she then later says "only she remains to be found", that certainly sounds like finding the she that's not within Juno's sight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They said it a while back in an interview. There is one final flaw with your entire theory. EVE IS DEAD.

obliviondoll
11-23-2011, 10:39 AM
What would I like to have as DLC?

Does a patch to fix the lag that hasn't been fixed fully from ACB count? How about if it fixes the lag issues in ACB as well? Would that be good? I think it would.

EDIT: Also, original AC combat system being used for single-system or LAN-based multiplayer would also be good. NOT AC2 combat, or ACB, or ACR. First game's system, so it's actually balanced and fair for player vs. player combat.

thekarlone
11-23-2011, 10:41 AM
For singleplayer:
-An Ezio's full sequence (I prefer a prologue of Revelations).
-Something like glyph puzzles.

For multiplayer:
-At least, five new maps and two modes. I don't care about the characters.

I hope there will be some free DLC, like in Brotherhood.

pacmanate
11-23-2011, 12:18 PM
I want some more missions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Assassin_M
11-23-2011, 12:26 PM
I hate to say this but, Ubisoft completely ruled out any future Single player Campaign DLC with the ending..I could be wrong though.

Serrachio
11-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Not necessarily true Assassin M.

Da Vinci Disappearance was a memory sequence that could be completed after finishing the game as well as at some point during a normal playthrough.

They could implement something like that, or if something was discovered about Ezio and Desmond gets all light-headed and he gets back in the Animus to complete it to prevent another collapse.

All in all, I'd prefer something like some repressed ones like people are mentioning, but also something that would take place before <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Tarik's assassination</span> where we could meet Sultan Bayezid and help remove some cult or something like the Hermeticists were to the Da Vinci DLC.

If the Vanguard, Bombardier and the 4 new DLC personas could play a cameo in it, it would be a nice concession and a nice expansion on the game's plot.

Assassin_M
11-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
Not necessarily true Assassin M.

Da Vinci Disappearance was a memory sequence that could be completed after finishing the game as well as at some point during a normal playthrough.

They could implement something like that, or if something was discovered about Ezio and Desmond gets all light-headed and he gets back in the Animus to complete it to prevent another collapse.

All in all, I'd prefer something like some repressed ones like people are mentioning, but also something that would take place before <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Tarik's assassination</span> where we could meet Sultan Bayezid and help remove some cult or something like the Hermeticists were to the Da Vinci DLC.

If the Vanguard, Bombardier and the 4 new DLC personas could play a cameo in it, it would be a nice concession and a nice expansion on the game's plot.
Quoting myself "I could be wrong though" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

E-Zekiel
11-23-2011, 12:58 PM
On Lucy....Somewhat hoping Desmond finds the shroud and revives her. That was a damn shame that she died before Desmond and her really had any time to try and get closer :/

Assassin_M
11-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
On Lucy....Somewhat hoping Desmond finds the shroud and revives her. That was a damn shame that she died before Desmond and her really had any time to try and get closer :/
There is no point in reviving Lucy, whats done is done..
besides it was proven that the shroud cant recreate life, only partially reanimate the Body..

twenty_glyphs
11-23-2011, 01:07 PM
They said it a while back in an interview. There is one final flaw with your entire theory. EVE IS DEAD.

Perhaps he means find her in Eden in a genetic memory? And that her DNA lineage is the key, with the "she" accompanying Desmond being a descendant? Or even some sort of time travel, since there are theories that the voice we hear at the end of The Truth video is Desmond's calling out to Eve. We just saw a <span class="ev_code_WHITE">"nexus of time"</span> in the game, so who knows what's possible. I don't claim to know what it means, but that's what we've been given. My whole point is that the assumption that the woman Desmond needs to find is Eve is not just made up from nothing, it is derived from the clues that were given to us. Now as for the assumption that TWCB want Desmond to mate with a descendant of Eve because Subject 16 mentioned a son, that's getting a little out there for me...

Back on topic, I want to see a general expansion of the game across the board for singleplayer DLC. I'm talking side missions like for the factions, assassination missions, a few new bomb effects, some Desmond memories in the new gates on the island with the caveat that they better reveal some actual story information, and some new environments even if they're small outside levels like the Leonardo missions from Brotherhood. I don't know how they'd implement it (DLC or a patch), but this game needs some more random events badly. The city feels so dead without at least the same level of couriers and pickpockets as the last two games.

I agree that whatever it is for Ezio, it would have to be in the format of the repressed memory like last year's DLC. That was a nice way of implementing the DLC story.

Assassin_M
11-23-2011, 01:11 PM

I agree that whatever it is for Ezio, it would have to be in the format of the repressed memory like last year's DLC. That was a nice way of implementing the DLC story.
Like I said, It may not be possible to work for Ezio, because if there is a DLC it`ll have to be Constantinople, and as far as I know, Ezio never went there before or after Revelations, and DURING Revelations we saw all there is to see of Ezio`s travels there..

indulgence82
11-23-2011, 01:18 PM
I'd prefer for the missions to have something to do with Sofia, because the rest of the storyline in my opinion was plain recycled garbage. It lacked intrigue and a decent plot twist. The story was basically collect keys for knowledge, fight templars(cuz they bad people), and build up an army(to fight the templars cuz they still bad people). Perhaps a storyline for right after you kill the uncle and before you enter Altiar's library would be fun. Where the Templars regroup and continue to track and interfere with Ezio's progress of making it back to the library. Allow us to see the awkward explainations Ezio would have to do as he explains his life as an assassin to the woman he loves. The amount of people he has killed, the betrayals, and the loss of his family. His accidental murder of an innocent. Her conflicting emotions and shock. All the experiences he has had while we've played his life left to judgement at the hands of a single woman. And also why he decided to settle down where he did. How did he escape the notice of the Templars. What is the status of the Assassins in Rome? Is anyone watching over or protecting Ezio from notice of the Templars? All interesting questions that you could answer in the next DLC.

twenty_glyphs
11-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
besides it was proven that the shroud cant recreate life, only partially reanimate the Body.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If there's no point in reviving Lucy, there was really no point in killing her so unceremoniously. It feels especially pointless since they didn't expand on the event AT ALL in this year's game. If they do nothing else with her death without at least explaining why it had to happen, it will be the worst plot twist I have ever seen. It would be like Darth Vader telling Luke he's his dad at the end of Empire and then just glossing over the fact in Return of the Jedi as if it didn't matter.

Nothing about the Shroud has really been verified. We know that it partially reanimated Marcus Brutus' body but didn't resurrect him. We know that it may have resurrected Jesus for at least 40 days. We know that it healed a deformed Giovanni Borgia as a baby and may have passed on Brutus' memories to him, as well as given him Eagle Vision and put Consus in his mind. They've also shown an artifact called the Ankh in the French graphic novel that can revive the dead, though that may or may not be canon. We know that Aquilus, an ancestor of Desmond who was going after the Ankh, is canon because he's in the Encyclopedia.

We also know that Abstergo may have possession of the Shroud. It wouldn't surprise me if Abstergo knows about Lucy and digs her body up in Rome and uses the Shroud on her because they had some use for her. Perhaps the Shroud would pass on something to her that's needed for Desmond's mission.

twenty_glyphs
11-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Like I said, It may not be possible to work for Ezio, because if there is a DLC it`ll have to be Constantinople, and as far as I know, Ezio never went there before or after Revelations, and DURING Revelations we saw all there is to see of Ezio`s travels there..

I'm sure Ezio didn't go to Constantinople before or after the main story of Revelations. But last year at this time we would have said we saw all there was to see of what Ezio did in Rome in Brotherhood until they brought up the new unlocked memory. The games have never been about showing every single moment from an ancestor's life, just the most important events. AC2 skips ahead years at a time several times. So just because we saw this story in Revelations doesn't mean they can't say "here's a memory that happened during 3 days we didn't show you in the game."

Serrachio
11-23-2011, 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:

Like I said, It may not be possible to work for Ezio, because if there is a DLC it`ll have to be Constantinople, and as far as I know, Ezio never went there before or after Revelations, and DURING Revelations we saw all there is to see of Ezio`s travels there.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Da Vinci DLC was a repressed memory of Ezio's time in Rome however, and it chronologically takes place in 1506.

It isn't silly to believe that there may be a memory hidden within his travels in Constantinople, considering how there wasn't much action up until the second half/last third of the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
besides it was proven that the shroud cant recreate life, only partially reanimate the Body.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If there's no point in reviving Lucy, there was really no point in killing her so unceremoniously. It feels especially pointless since they didn't expand on the event AT ALL in this year's game. If they do nothing else with her death without at least explaining why it had to happen, it will be the worst plot twist I have ever seen. It would be like Darth Vader telling Luke he's his dad at the end of Empire and then just glossing over the fact in Return of the Jedi as if it didn't matter.

Nothing about the Shroud has really been verified. We know that it partially reanimated Marcus Brutus' body but didn't resurrect him. We know that it may have resurrected Jesus for at least 40 days. We know that it healed a deformed Giovanni Borgia as a baby and may have passed on Brutus' memories to him, as well as given him Eagle Vision and put Consus in his mind. They've also shown an artifact called the Ankh in the French graphic novel that can revive the dead, though that may or may not be canon. We know that Aquilus, an ancestor of Desmond who was going after the Ankh, is canon because he's in the Encyclopedia.

We also know that Abstergo may have possession of the Shroud. It wouldn't surprise me if Abstergo knows about Lucy and digs her body up in Rome and uses the Shroud on her because they had some use for her. Perhaps the Shroud would pass on something to her that's needed for Desmond's mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that they killed off Lucy because they needed Desmond to not be in any relationship in order to influence him into perfoming how they require him to in AC3.

Now that she's dead, I feel it just wouldn't be logical to put so much effort into bringing her back, because it would just devalue the shock ending of Brotherhood.

I also think that the Shroud and Ankh couldn't truly bring a person back from the dead, because the First Civilization/TWCB died out, and if they could create atifacts to bring people back from the dead, they would have tried to use it to keep themselves alive.

Seeing that the Shroud could re-animate someone, but they had no soul to them, I have the feeling that the Ankh may just have been used to resurrect the recently dead as shells for a war like purpose. It would allow for the wielder to win wars by controlling dead soldiers like puppets to continue fighting, but I think that those possessed dead people had no humanity in them after being exposed to it and would just go back to being dead.

eagleforlife1
11-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Considering the Sahkulu Rebellion took place during the year that Ezio was in Constantinople I am very surprised and disappointed that he had no involvement in it. Perhaps it could be a repressed memory. I loved AC2 so much because we got to interact with things like the Pazzi Conspiracy, the Battle of forli and the Bonfire of the Vanities (all real life events).

I would also like for Ezio to meet Hayreddin Barbarossa (more commonly known as Redbeard; I would love to meet him).

freddie_1897
11-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Here is my list (in no particular order)
1. More side missions for factions+assassin contracts from sulieman.
2. Opened up landmarks, like the pantheon in acb, only do it for hagia Sophia, galata tower, and other mosques
3. FREE ROAM MASYAF (this is in caps because this is the one I want ubisoft to see most.
4. More singleplayer missions, like the da Vinci disappearance, but maybe something to do with sulieman?
5. FREE ROAM MASYAF
6. More outfits
7. SPECIAL MISSIONS IN CAPADOCIA, maybe trying to destroy the Templar presence there?

What do you think?

LightRey
11-23-2011, 02:01 PM
I dunno. Anything that gives us some extra story stuff. I would like my knowledge of the AC universe to be enriched even further.

r4inm4n1991
11-23-2011, 02:19 PM
I dont have the game yet, but i know almost all gameplay stuff that there is in the game, so here goes some ideas for DLC/next game what ever:
- More gameplay features, like den defence, stalkers, random events. Something that keeps us in the game just to entertain us. Must be entartaining though.

- This idea completely breaks the rules of the animus and the storyline, but kinda cool.
Ezio is old, hes "the boss", so we could take control of an assassin recruit and free roam as we like trough the different cities that the game offer.
Including more fun details:
-If the assassin is level 1 he would climb buildings slower;
-Hes hit rate on a enemy would increase with hes level;
-Limited weapons, armor corresponding hes level;
-And on, and on, and on...sky is the limit.
Basically you would be leveling up the recruit by yourself.

-Wounds on corpses and "slices" on clothing/armor.
-DLC free. lol.;

You know what i mean. Gameplay features.
Basically things that keep people playing it because its entertaining.
ACB is a entertaining game...until you finish it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Catie
11-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LieutenantJojo:

Also add some more Master Assassin-missions. For example, you could let a master assassin be in charge of Masyaf (making it able to free roam there)

this + a seal showing Altair going to Mongolia and Constantinople (with more than 5~10 minutes each) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THAT would be awesome, I missed that Mongolia part. I would have loved to play that, Altair and Qulan Gal killing off some mongolians. And Free-Roam In Masyaf would be nice, they DID make the city anyways, so why not let us use it? Oh, and the good ol' Altair comstume from the 1st game and Ezio noble attire and the AC2 and ACB outfit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But my biggest wish: more Altair memories; mongolia, a short memory that shows what happened after he was betrayed by his brothers in his "exile" with the apple, the fight outside Masyaf where old Altair protects a man from being killed. And the conversation after that where the man finds out his real identity and the reason for his comeback. There is a lot to go on here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bakerrossera
11-23-2011, 11:07 PM
If they make single player DLC I'd like it to revolve around Altair for the most part

S-EVANS
11-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Whilst i do spend money on DLC, i actually dont wish for any at all, instead do what your meant to do and like it use to be...

have it already included on the disc !!!

im thinking about buying a new dashboard avatar item, i might buy a prop later...

Artagez
11-24-2011, 09:09 PM
More on Subject 16, his past, and what happened to him, and those 2 remaiining pillars... Also more stuff for ezio like... 4 more sequences!

wolves_smurf
11-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Obiously not all of these suggestions due to the amount of ideas i have written :P

Singleplayer
-Ezio DLC set either back in Italy after or before revelations, France with Leonardo or in Acre between sequence 8 and 9
-More content for altair, such as when he was in mongolia, cyprus or when he was in exile, and we should get to see him wearing his armor with all of his modifications to the hidden blade. Or we could see some content set before AC1
-Maybe some DLC where you play as another family member, such as Umar, Darim, Sef, Domenico, Giovanni, Mario, Claudia, Federico, Marcello or Flavia
-Maybe some DLC featuring main characters such as Yusuf, Ishak, Al Mualim, Nikolai, etc. Even though it goes against the animus.
-All locations from the previous games with specialised missions for each.
- Outfits/armor/weapons from the previous games.

Multiplayer
-Maybe an assassins story where they launch a similar training program to the templars which enable players to play as the assassins from the games and more
-Maybe the templars could have training programs against real life assassins like ezio/altair etc which would allow team based game modes assassins vs templars
-Templar characters for online, such as Cesare, rodrigo, and the original 9 from AC1 including Robert de sable

Please post your opinions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

swiftkinfe
11-27-2011, 01:52 PM
FOr anything like Altair's trip to mongolia this could actually be done a number of diffrent ways.

In Mediteranian Den defense Iskender a decendent of Altair was captured and later released by the constantinople Assassins which also recovered more TWOCB seals in Alexendria...

Iskender in Alexendria finds some seals after his imprsonment or leading up to his imprisonment or even another ancestor of Desmond helping recue him but also comes across a seal in the process.

This is possible by Altair coming across the seals in Mongolia but not knowing what they were at the time and ignored them unknowing they recorded the subsequent events.Darim could pick them up and taking them explaining how they got to Alexandria as Darim did go there afterwards from Masayaf.Who knows Darim could be the one who would bring about the next ancestor for Desmond.

This could also be done via Darim as well as Darim could return to mongolia later in his life and find the seals or finding the seals there with Altair and Qulan Gal.

To be honest I would love more time with Darim and mabey even get a glimpse of Sef.

cless711
11-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Any single player DLC would be nice to be honest.. About Desmond, Subject 16, Altair, or even more about Ezio. Just would like to see more SP stuff.

xboxauditore
11-27-2011, 02:38 PM
I'd Like an Expansion of Altairs Life, After reading The Secret Crusades I feel they could make Altair even more epic.

And Altair's Robes Download!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Or, Completely out of the Story...Shao Jun Story?

lucifero2114
11-27-2011, 02:55 PM
1. considering this is goodbye for ezio n altair, they should give more special outfits, weapons they used in all the games

2. more hidden areas, collectibles that are displayable or meaningful

3. mission(s) like the Da vinci disapearance DLC

4. more altair and yusuf, they are underused

spoilers: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">yusuf died unecesariliy, dun u think? sad they did not mention why and how</span>

SwiftAura2011
11-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by iouaj:
As it seems there is already multiplayer stuff planned, so I would really like to see more singleplayer DLC missions, moreso than what was in the DaVinci pack. As already stated, additional faction, assassin and bomb missions would be very nice as well as a story spin-off of sorts (like DaVinci's). The game can definitely be expanded upon. Hopefully it will be.

I agree with this... IMO the Revelations storyline is just not long enough... and what the heck happened with all the cool puzzle side missions? Those were awesome for linking the past to the reason for templars and assassins and all the conspiracy involved. I admit that some puzzles were too hard, but I loved all the 'inference' and history they contained.
Also, I think that anyone who gets any of the DLC downloads should also be awarded some kind of Avatar skin if it's for XBox (don't know if PS3 has this feature), but for completing 100% that should be a reward...maybe a choice of Ezio or Altair...
More story!!! Add more story missions...running around trying to get a den defense to trigger is hugely annoying for meeting 100% sych.. haven't yet won a round once and taking forever! Get rid of it!
Also agree with the free-roam comments for Masyaf...I have more, but can't think of it right now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SwiftAura2011
11-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by indulgence82:
I'd prefer for the missions to have something to do with Sofia, because the rest of the storyline in my opinion was plain recycled garbage. It lacked intrigue and a decent plot twist. The story was basically collect keys for knowledge, fight templars(cuz they bad people), and build up an army(to fight the templars cuz they still bad people). Perhaps a storyline for right after you kill the uncle and before you enter Altiar's library would be fun. Where the Templars regroup and continue to track and interfere with Ezio's progress of making it back to the library. Allow us to see the awkward explainations Ezio would have to do as he explains his life as an assassin to the woman he loves. The amount of people he has killed, the betrayals, and the loss of his family. His accidental murder of an innocent. Her conflicting emotions and shock. All the experiences he has had while we've played his life left to judgement at the hands of a single woman. And also why he decided to settle down where he did. How did he escape the notice of the Templars. What is the status of the Assassins in Rome? Is anyone watching over or protecting Ezio from notice of the Templars? All interesting questions that you could answer in the next DLC.

YES! YES! YES! All that and more! Background of Ezio's life!!! Yes, yes, yes!

Oh, and did I say yes? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Voltige2011
11-27-2011, 08:47 PM
So since we know the shroud can pass on memories why not have it involved in the story so we can get more points of view. Seems like a way to give more development on people like Yusuf and the other Assassins.

thunderman1959
11-28-2011, 05:02 PM
I currently have a post up with an idea for a story mode DLC in Assassin's Creed Revelations, and I wanted opinions on it. I really missed Italy in Assassin's Creed Revelations and I think I found a way to make Italy a part of Revelations through a DLC. Many questions were answered in Revelations, but one thing that was never revealed was how Ezio recovered the armor of Altair. I assume that he recovered it based on the part of Brotherhood were Desmond saw an old Ezio in the Armor of Altair. A great way to show how it was recovered would be to have a DLC when Ezio returns to the Villa Auditore after his return from Constantinople, in order to recover the armor, and this would also be an opportunity to show when he wrote the dates on the wall that were seen in Brotherhood and what he did when he returned to Italy with Sofia. The DLC should be called something like Return Back Home or something like that. It is just an idea that I think would be great, so I would really like to hear what you guys think!

dctv411
12-22-2011, 10:07 AM
I really would like to see the inclusion of the ability to dye your clothes while wearing the master assassins armor, because in my opinion options like masyaf white, byzantium red, and aegean marble, along with a few others look MUCH better with the black and gold look of the armor

BeCk41
12-22-2011, 10:14 AM
I would love it if we had new maps, and not ones taken from ACB.

mattahleen
12-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Real desmond missions please.

pacmanate
01-28-2012, 04:32 PM
I wonder what the DLC will be about. If they repaired those 2 gates then that would mean that its gonna be that first person ****? But then again that doesnt make complete sense because as Ubisoft stated, they were completely optional....

LightRey
01-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Fake Desmond missions please.