PDA

View Full Version : How to get into the doge's palace without using a cheat or the flying machine.

PooderRodney
09-13-2010, 07:50 AM
I just found a way to get into the palace without cheating. First go to the right side of the building and go all the way to the very back, right next to the bridge. you'll need to use the pillar supporting the building (one of many which support it) that is right next to the bridge in order to get up and into the palace, but you can't just run up it and then grapple and do a climb leap. You'll see that a small part of the bridge is leading to the pillar that i'm talking about and actually attached to the part of the bridge that i'm talking about is a sort of chess piece looking thing (sorry I don't know what else to call it). Now first get yourelf up onto the part of the bridge leading directly to the pillar, then walk SLOWLY towards it. Once you get to the little chess piece thing carefully get onto it only by walking slowly, if your on it correctly Ezio should just be standing up right just as if he were standing on flat ground. Get as far out as you can on the little chess piece without falling off (and when I say that I mean get as close as you can to the side of the pillar that is facing the water because there is a ledge sticking out from it that you'll need to climb onto). Next face the pillar, pull and hold "R" (for xbox controls) if you're using a playstation just hold the button that makes him run (but don't hold "A" for xbox controls or "X" for playstation controls because you don't want him to sprint) and make him start walking into the pillar and he'll automaticaly grab hold of the ledge sticking out from the pillar and pull himself up, immediately sprint up the wall and grab hold of something and pull yourself over the railing and then after that you can pretty much take the lead.

Luzikless
09-13-2010, 09:17 AM
http://thehiddenblade.com/infi...zo-ducale-di-venezia (http://thehiddenblade.com/infiltrating-palazzo-ducale-di-venezia)

PooderRodney
09-14-2010, 02:44 AM
Haha yep! That's the exact way that I was talking about and it's really cool because I just made this profile like 3 days ago, I have never done any kind of forum before and just 2 days ago I decided to try and find a way inside that place and after trying about a thousand different theories I stumbled upon this little number so everything had like perfect timing.

JohnConnor2012
09-14-2010, 02:50 AM
Wonder if you can get the head of the Thieves Guild to follow you? Probably not, and not a good idea trying to trigger cut scenes out of order anyway though - aside from crash potential, you might miss out on the flying machine, which is such great fun.

PooderRodney
09-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Haha yeah.... Besides he would just waste your time not being able to do it and would probably get caught by the gaurds and endup getting killed. But anyway it wouldn't work.

dalton889
10-03-2010, 07:04 AM
u mast fly with the invention of leornado da vinci (only this way)sorry......

Jack-Reacher
10-03-2010, 07:15 PM
^ Did you even read any of the posts or the links?

Anyway stabguy shows Antonio will follow you inside somehow during the mission where you scout it out, but it doesnt really trigger anything, you still use the flying machine later

tyrce111
10-11-2010, 06:12 AM
THIS IS AWESOME!!!
THNX GUYS!!!=)