PDA

View Full Version : How does Ezio sheath a sword in Rev?

Azula2005
08-29-2011, 01:37 AM
In all the Ac's Ezio/Altair had like a layer thing (which btw i still don't know how it works)
but in the E3trailer it shows the sword with a sword pocket and it's kept in position with hes belt.

but in the game the sword's have no pocket nor a sheath/belt it just sits on the side

and the only way a sword could make that * SHHIIINNNG * sound when you pull it out is by a sword being pressed against the metal inside the pocket.

and the gaurds in the gamescom demo don't even have a sheath and they still make that sound.

could someone explain this?
sorry for bad english

kriegerdesgottes
08-29-2011, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
In all the Ac's Ezio/Altair had like a layer thing (which btw i still don't know how it works)
but in the E3trailer it shows the sword with a sword pocket and it's kept in position with hes belt.

but in the game the sword's have no pocket nor a sheath/belt it just sits on the side

and the only way a sword could make that * SHHIIINNNG * sound when you pull it out is by a sword being pressed against the metal inside the pocket.

and the gaurds in the gamescom demo don't even have a sheath and they still make that sound.

could someone explain this?
sorry for bad english

Idk I have mentioned this once before that Ezio never has used a sheath and Altair had a sheath in the first game which I think is more realistic. And now, even worse, in the new demo Altair all the sudden no longer uses his sheath.

swiftkinfe
08-29-2011, 03:09 AM
In Ac2 when the sheath disappeared I assume it was because of the mace's and such. Not wanting to create a sheath for every sword and that mace's wouldn't get one thats probably the reason it was left out.Same with Brotherhood only lazier. Revelations should return the sheath no sense as to why it cant return.

Jexx21
08-29-2011, 05:31 PM
In AC2 and Brotherhood Ezio used a frog (that's it's actual term) to hold his weapons.

SupremeCaptain
08-29-2011, 05:34 PM
I miss the scabbards. I don't know why Ubi removed them.

Samuel032593
08-29-2011, 05:49 PM
I loved Altair's golden scabbard when he reached the highest level of advancement with a blade, his scabbard looked awesome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GunnarGunderson
08-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
I miss the scabbards. I don't know why Ubi removed them. I don't know, you'd think they'd keep scabbards since the 3 belt thing clipping with the same coloured sheath was alot less noticable than the brown belts clipping through Ezio's silver sword and dagger