PDA

View Full Version : 12/21/2012



JOKERisSGT
03-05-2009, 06:56 PM
"21 December 2012. It's a hugely important date, for it marks the 'end of the world as we know it'. The ancient Mayan civilisations used the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (incidentally, we use the Gregorian calendar), and a significant event is supposed to take place. In Assassin's Creed this event is obvious, and it also tells us when the game takes place. Reading through Vidic's emails you'll see that Abstergo must 'launch' on 21 December. It is safe, then, to say that the 'present day' antics take place in September 2012, and that Abstergo wish to launch the satellite on 21/12/2012 to begin the new era in control of mankind." - XBW


- now im sure everyone has somewhat different beliefs when it comes to the "end of the world" or possibly the end of man kinds freedom so i just wanted to see what everyone had to say about this

btw, you can read the full article here --http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

stealthero
03-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by JOKERisSGT:
"21 December 2012. It's a hugely important date, for it marks the 'end of the world as we know it'. The ancient Mayan civilisations used the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (incidentally, we use the Gregorian calendar), and a significant event is supposed to take place. In Assassin's Creed this event is obvious, and it also tells us when the game takes place. Reading through Vidic's emails you'll see that Abstergo must 'launch' on 21 December. It is safe, then, to say that the 'present day' antics take place in September 2012, and that Abstergo wish to launch the satellite on 21/12/2012 to begin the new era in control of mankind." - XBW


- now im sure everyone has somewhat different beliefs when it comes to the "end of the world" or possibly the end of man kinds freedom so i just wanted to see what everyone had to say about this

btw, you can read the full article here --http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

This is pretty interesting man, I think maybe something could happen in 2012... The mayans hadnt failed in any of their "predictions" so far (they were awesome at mathematics and astrology)XD; But I dont certainly think the world will get to an end around that date, (we may destroy it before) But yeah, I like all those "apocaliptic" stuff, and I love laughing in the face of every guy who was quite sure the end was about to happend at 2000 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif... Awww... I still can remember those laughts ROFL!

JOKERisSGT
03-05-2009, 07:35 PM
hahaha! i totally forgot about that xD and i hope nothing happens that is too drastic... or anything at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif but well just have to see and laugh at everyone who freaks out like in 2000 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ThePheonix1030
03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
I don't believe it.

This is kind of a hot topic that might lead to debates and arguments. Lets see what teh m0dz think. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-05-2009, 07:41 PM
DUN DUN DUN! yea personally... i dont believe in it ... but over the past year ive been looking into it more just because some of the theories that people come up with and what everyone here has to say about it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

KZarr
03-06-2009, 04:06 AM
wasn't it 12/20/2012?

caswallawn_2k7
03-06-2009, 05:46 AM
all this stuff is stupid. it's like in london at the tower they have some1 working there to tend to the ravens as it is a old myth that if they ever leave the tower or die london will fall.

there are thousands of these things many have already passed since the late 90's the world should of ended sevral times.

membernametaken
03-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by KZarr:
wasn't it 12/20/2012?

Oh, I thought it was ??/??/???

Seriously... not only is this a made up date that has no significance but the calendar and numbers themselves are man-made creations that we use to count the passage of time. Before man was here, there were no 2012's. If the world ends, it will be by man's hands alone.

Tela
03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by membernametaken:
If the world ends, it will be by man's hands alone.

That's a silly way of thinking. Sure, the world ending "as we know it" could be because of humans(I wouldn't doubt it, consideing people and the way the world has been. Maybe we'll pull a Fallout...?), but there are plenty of other ways this could happen. Maybe not on THAT date, but still...

A meteor/asteroid/whatever(been forever since I studied space. >_< damn) could crash down and end "the world as we know it" similar in way to that theory of the dinosaurs. >_>

lostassassin123
03-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Blah-blah-blah.

Edit: Blah-blah

Lazybeans
03-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by membernametaken:
Seriously... not only is this a made up date that has no significance but the calendar and numbers themselves are man-made creations that we use to count the passage of time. Before man was here, there were no 2012's. If the world ends, it will be by man's hands alone.

I agree. December 2012 is when the Mayan calendar basically just runs out of numbers (if I remember correctly)...it doesn't mean the world will end when the calendar does. Also, there was a story about people's reactions on New Year's Eve of the year 1000...which was proven to be made up because there wasn't even a widely used calendar back then, and for all the people knew it could have been 995, or 1015, or 42 for that matter.


Originally posted by Tela:
Maybe we'll pull a Fallout...?), but there are plenty of other ways this could happen. Maybe not on THAT date, but still...

A meteor/asteroid/whatever(been forever since I studied space. >_< damn) could crash down and end "the world as we know it" similar in way to that theory of the dinosaurs. >_>

I agree with that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif Or like a Planet of the Apes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif


Originally posted by lostassassin123:
Blah-blah-blah.

Edit: Blah-blah

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Or like a Planet of the Apes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif



http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif get your hands off me you damn dirty apes!

Also everyone has to take into consideration that "end of the world as we know it" doesnt always mean the end of the world completely... it could just be that there is a new was of thinking or a revelation that changes life as we know it but not necessarily ending it. OR! there could be a new delicious type of icecream that comes out and it creates world peace because it makes everyone happy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Borrias2009
03-06-2009, 01:19 PM
I WOUILDNT WANT YOU GAIS TO DIE YOURE ALL MY BUDDIES =D I LUVVVVVV YOU


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <3

mboltevski
03-06-2009, 01:21 PM
20.12.2012 is the day when DOOM............
..........................................
..........................................

4 will come out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

katz_bg
03-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by lostassassin123:
Blah-blah-blah.

Edit: Blah-blah http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6396/oh2.gif

Lazybeans
03-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by JOKERisSGT:
OR! there could be a new delicious type of icecream that comes out and it creates world peace because it makes everyone happy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Thank you lazy! so i am not completely crazy... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif and i see that the spammer has even reached into my topic. i should feel honored?... or more like violated http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif LEAVE SPAMMER! SHUN! SHUN! SHUNNNNNNNNN!

caswallawn_2k7
03-06-2009, 05:28 PM
EW! you got violated by a spammer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-06-2009, 05:38 PM
I KNOW! ugh ... well its all over now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif thank you modz http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif lol

stealthero
03-06-2009, 05:43 PM
OMG Joker! you should be honored spamers doesnt bother anybody... he saw something special on you ROFL... good thing he took a hike lmao http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
About that ice cream stuff... I dont think mayans had foreseen that XD ROFL! I think I remember from thOse mayan books Ive read, that that day would be the day of the Fire Jaguar; A fire Jaguar will engulf the entire world... I dont know how to interpret that but I think something like a Suns nova or a meteor sounds a little alike...
I must repeat I dont believe in all that stuff ok? Still, I love it! so interesting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-06-2009, 06:35 PM
LMAO thank you stealthero xD i still am sticking with the ice cream theory hahaha but yes i love all the different concepts that people have

HaroldSaxon1
03-10-2009, 04:47 PM
okay, according to my brother who researched the whole date and printed out a 12 page article on the subject, December 21, 2012 is the date in the future where i think the solar system will fall into a black hole in space and possibly end life as we know it. yay us.

drfeelgood8849
03-10-2009, 04:56 PM
actually, the solar system will only align itself with the center of the galaxy. also the sun's gravitational poles are supposed to invert? history channel told me that one. sounds a little farfetched to me.

caswallawn_2k7
03-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Dr also at some time relitivly soon the magnetic poles of the earth are ment to switch.

drfeelgood8849
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
wonder if we'll feel anything.....? oh, wont our compasses reverse?

caswallawn_2k7
03-10-2009, 05:09 PM
suposadly and one theory is when it happens the atmosphear/ozone will weaken giving a high change of a meteor strike due to there being less resistance.

drfeelgood8849
03-10-2009, 05:13 PM
oh joy!

Lazybeans
03-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Hmm.

All I know is that there will be a huge End of the World party on December 21, 2012 (if no one else is gonna have one, I will!). I'm already excited, because I'll be 22 by then. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
And you're all invited! XD

Seriously. I'll do it anyway, even if this theory is bogus. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

drfeelgood8849
03-10-2009, 05:22 PM
who wont have/attend an end of the world party?

caswallawn_2k7
03-10-2009, 05:26 PM
but lazy 21 december 2012 but at what time zone?

drfeelgood8849
03-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Louisiana time?

Lazybeans
03-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
but lazy 21 december 2012 but at what time zone?

Hmm, good question. I guess we'll just do it on December 20th sometime in the evening and see what happens when it gets later. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif


Originally posted by drfeelgood8849:
Louisiana time?

Oh yes. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

caswallawn_2k7
03-10-2009, 05:52 PM
but lazy if you live west coast america your nearly 24 hours before the date line. but I think it will be GMT because we made it so england isnt east or west http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Just make it a End of The World Party Week! and itll settle the whole thing haha. the tricky part is the food and drinks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif not too sure how thatll go down

Lazybeans
03-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by JOKERisSGT:
Just make it a End of The World Party Week! and itll settle the whole thing haha. the tricky part is the food and drinks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif not too sure how thatll go down

That's a good idea!
Hmm. Well, we still have more than 3 and a half years to plan! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-10-2009, 07:06 PM
True that! hahah it should be one constant party non stop and concerts should be held all around the world and if anything does happen, at least everyone will be happy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

caswallawn_2k7
03-11-2009, 09:27 AM
I wont be happy if the world end's were will I get beer?

FYTJ
03-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Which is why you really should consider joining the The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (http://www.venganza.org/).

I think you'll be particularly fond of our heaven (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster#Beliefs)... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by FYTJ:
Which is why you really should consider joining the The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (http://www.venganza.org/).

I think you'll be particularly fond of our heaven (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster#Beliefs)... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif


OMFG that just made my day! LMAO man im totally going for that hahaha i will be safe in secure in the pasta sauce of glory xD thank you for enlightening me

KZarr
03-11-2009, 12:34 PM
flying spaghetti monster......

caswallawn_2k7
03-11-2009, 01:18 PM
FY the hell doesnt make sens if your dead why would a STD stop you? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

FYTJ
03-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Actually, Pastafarianism is the most logical religion ever. Our logical explanation for all evidence against it is "The Flying Spaghetti Monster PUT it there to test our faith!" while other religions struggle to find a way between scientific evidence and old beliefs...

Also note that we have graphs that prove pirates really were saints. Graphs are irrefutable proof. I mean, come on; you can't deny global warming got worse after pirates started disappearing!

And STDs will probably just be itchy in hell. That and they will make you sick. There are things worse than death, you know...

But you're free not to join.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-giraffe-shuns-duck1.jpg
(There's going to be more beer and strippers for us others then.)

caswallawn_2k7
03-11-2009, 06:14 PM
I have my own religon it's called were all ****ed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
SHUN!!!!! hahaha
i think people should be allowed to believe in what ever the hell they want to because all in all, as long as they are happy and not forcing it on anyone else, then i think anything is fine... its when people kill each other over religion that makes me wonder "does their god want them to kill?" personally... im agnostic and i just think that what ever happens, happens and if their is a Host or God, man woman or thing (spaghetti monster...), i think that it is good that they give people something to believe in


oh and i forgot to mention in earlier posts... my girlfriend's birthday is the 21st of December http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif ... ZOINKS!

Tela
03-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by JOKERisSGT:
man woman or thing (spaghetti monster...)


...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

FYTJ, is the Flying Spaghetti Monster male or female? D:

...this thread is getting somewhat offtopic. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

stealthero
03-11-2009, 09:47 PM
@FY:The flying spaguetti monster? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif Hmmm... never heard of it XD or that religion... interesting, I should join it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

@Joker: yo Joker my man, is it true about your gfs birthday that day? damn! that would be the worst birthday ever if we already knew that our extiction is the next day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Yea dude... but who knows right? if its true then yes... we might want to have a party a tad bit earlier hahah

Lazybeans
03-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by JOKERisSGT:
Yea dude... but who knows right? if its true then yes... we might want to have a party a tad bit earlier hahah

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Well, like we were saying...it would be December 21st at different times around the world, so we'd have to have an extended party.

My friend looked up December 21st, 2012...and it's a Friday. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif At first I thought it would be a good thing, but then I realized that you'd get through the week only to have the world end on you...:/

KZarr
03-13-2009, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by FYTJ:
Also note that we have graphs that prove pirates really were saints. Graphs are irrefutable proof. I mean, come on; you can't deny global warming got worse after pirates started disappearing!

That's the got to be the dumbest logic I've ever heard... I'd tell you why but i think that flying spaghetti monster is enough

caswallawn_2k7
03-13-2009, 06:01 AM
yes because a carpenter dying and coming bacck to life days later makes perfect sens. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

KZarr
03-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
yes because a carpenter dying and coming bacck to life days later makes perfect sens. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

More so than a flying spaghetti monster and pirates affecting global warming

EDIT:Why am I even taking this serious?

caswallawn_2k7
03-13-2009, 07:01 AM
Why am I even taking this serious?
because you know all religon is made up of things that never happend and wouldnt actualy be possible. it's no differant to us trying to advance enough and to proove our selves so the lizard men will take us back. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

or no differant to people beliving that everything in existance is only about two thousands years old and everything has always been the way it is now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

I could sit here and ppick holes in more religons but this should help proove a point.

Lazybeans
03-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
I could sit here and ppick holes in more religons but this should help proove a point.
...*sigh*

This better not turn into yet another religion flame war...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-16-2009, 12:29 PM
ugh... no thanks if it does then i will be long gone lol

Marek86
03-17-2009, 04:43 PM
What if that's the last date they did before they all died out and didn't finish the calendar?

stealthero
03-17-2009, 07:56 PM
LOL, history is filled with "what if"s... And the truth is we know nothing, there's no real way to know what happended back there, so talking about this in a little "philosophical way" we've always been sailing in the dark. And its not that bad XD, it actually brings a little emotion to life, I think life would be more boring if we would know our end will be "X" day "X" time etc.

JOKERisSGT
03-18-2009, 03:52 PM
i hope not... i dont want a set dat :/ i want it to be like outta nowhere so people freak out haha jk but the thing is there are a few ancient calenders that have said the same thing... such as the Egyptians and they were thousands of miles away from the Mayans

KAMALJAYRAM
03-19-2009, 03:07 AM
ya iam intrested in this topic...........

KAMALJAYRAM
03-19-2009, 03:24 AM
ru serious boss..............

JOKERisSGT
03-19-2009, 01:17 PM
That is what i have heard at least... not too sure though

KAMALJAYRAM
03-20-2009, 02:35 AM
now what u all are going to do ...........

drfeelgood8849
03-20-2009, 11:34 AM
party.

samo3000
03-20-2009, 11:53 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Well i bet 100 million the world doesn't end http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JOKERisSGT
03-20-2009, 07:22 PM
haha i hope you win that bet (not on my behalf... seeing as if i dont have 100 mill. YET that is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) haha

Unimaginable123
03-21-2009, 04:13 PM
As someone who is (in my opinion) logical, I have mixed feelings with it. On one side, the Mayans were pretty damn accurate...but on the other had, is this really possible?

Anyways, I believe in the Revelations and stuff and that stuff is really creepy.

samo3000
03-22-2009, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by JOKERisSGT:
haha i hope you win that bet (not on my behalf... seeing as if i dont have 100 mill. YET that is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) haha

Well if i lose, i don't have to pay, if i win, then easy money http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Steven Hawkins did it to someone at his university on 06/06/06 and obviously he won XD

And i personally don't believe in this

Vendetta11
03-23-2009, 12:17 PM
I thought Y2K was going to end the world?

caswallawn_2k7
03-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Y2K was the computers were ment to kill us but like 90% of PC based stuff they lead to an anti climax. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Vendetta11
03-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
Y2K was the computers were ment to kill us but like 90% of PC based stuff they lead to an anti climax. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif


That's what she said!

drfeelgood8849
03-23-2009, 01:16 PM
oh god..... that was the worst thing ive ever seen in my life. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Lazybeans
03-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by samo3000:
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Well i bet 100 million the world doesn't end http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

We can still party! XD

drfeelgood8849
03-23-2009, 05:07 PM
thats what i said!

samo3000
03-24-2009, 01:53 PM
What is Y2K

Vendetta11
03-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by samo3000:
What is Y2K


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2000_problem

UchihaKarasu
03-24-2009, 05:40 PM
I don't think it will end but I always keep an open mind.
It better not end because I have a feeling the final Assassin's Creed game will be released in 2012, jut to be ironic. Maybe it'll even be released on December 21st

Lazybeans
03-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Vendetta11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samo3000:
What is Y2K


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2000_problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol I remember that.
I also remember screaming "PIKACHU!" at the stroke of midnight, believing I was the first one to say "Pikachu" in the new millenium. For all I know, I may have been. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ah, Pokemon in its heyday.....I feel old. And I'm only 19. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

caswallawn_2k7
03-25-2009, 04:31 AM
lazy you got to think japan was probly half way through jan 1st 2009 at midnight in england never mind america http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Lazybeans
03-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
lazy you got to think japan was probly half way through jan 1st 2009 at midnight in england never mind america http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

You mean January 1st, 2000? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Meh, way to burst my bubble. But who else to think to randomly yell "Pikachu" than a Pokemon-obsessed ten-year-old?

Mouth_of_Uriel
03-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by drfeelgood8849:
party.

Well the 12th of December 2012 IS my 21st so I will be partying.

obliviondoll
03-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
I don't think it will end but I always keep an open mind.
It better not end because I have a feeling the final Assassin's Creed game will be released in 2012, jut to be ironic. Maybe it'll even be released on December 21st
I've already said they have to release it on the 22nd.

caswallawn_2k7
03-26-2009, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Lazybeans:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
lazy you got to think japan was probly half way through jan 1st 2009 at midnight in england never mind america http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

You mean January 1st, 2000? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Meh, way to burst my bubble. But who else to think to randomly yell "Pikachu" than a Pokemon-obsessed ten-year-old? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
statement still stands all you need is a few kids to talk about pokemon in the many hours before midnight in the US.

JOKERisSGT
03-26-2009, 05:36 PM
i personally like charmander ... and hate how there are so many new one out now i gave up lol... wait WTF how did we get on this subject?

i missed a lot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

caswallawn_2k7
03-26-2009, 05:38 PM
we never got on that subject you just assumed we had.

JOKERisSGT
03-26-2009, 05:41 PM
sorry ... i just made an A$$ out of U and ME A$$.U.ME... just incase you couldnt get it... lol jk!