PDA

View Full Version : Rearming/repairing

Conafam
01-02-2005, 06:57 AM
Is it possible to land on a friendly airstrip and rearm your loadout and/or repair any damage incurred to your aircraft?
Cheers

Atomic_Marten
01-02-2005, 07:07 AM
It is not possible in this game.

Re-arm would be nice(if you can wait certain ammount of time not sure but it would take a while for mechanic to open, empty and re-load guns and cannons + load more fuel..), but repair would be very un-historical, well maybe if you walk to the some undamaged fighter on the airfield since repairing of fighter can take a while.. (measured in days, for even light-moderate damage)

AnaK774
01-02-2005, 07:09 AM
No and dont think its neccessary

Try hitting Refly

Chivas
01-02-2005, 01:00 PM
It would be a cool option, but were not here to have fun. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Zarathael
01-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I would like to see this, (re-arming) and also a save state feature, like we have in LOMAC, simply because of the variety of missions we could create with it. I'm guessing, however, that since it hasn't been added after all the time this engine has been out, that it's not really possible, or it would have been done by now.

Troll2k
01-02-2005, 10:48 PM
And I thought that flying through all those little white boxes with the red cross is what fixed my plane.

**** a refly button.What a novel idea.