PDA

View Full Version : COJ : TC PS3 co-op and multiplayer problem

IGLO92
07-25-2011, 11:23 AM
This game needs a patch badly.

Co-op and multiplayer are broken : cant play an entire level with a friend, it takes several minutes before finding a game in multiplayer, numerous glitches and bugs prevent the multiplayer for launching or the PS3 is "frozen" after a few minutes.

Hope an update will be released to fix this ASAP.

Kennyboi92
07-28-2011, 03:49 PM
I have the same problem, it's lagging up my whole ps3 system... And it ain't finding any games...

creatingcom
07-29-2011, 04:55 AM
The issue is very common and need to be fixed up. Tell me if you get the solution over the problem.

Roughneck231
07-29-2011, 04:46 PM
I really like this game especially that it has team deathmatch but what sucks is that it has hands down the worst servers EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! it takes anywhere from 20 min to an hour evry time you want to try and play multiplayer to find a match this is no joke!!!!! if you really want this game to take off fix ur servers this is rediculous

NOregard4theLAW
08-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I hear you and it just dumbfinds me that more people arent speaking out, as if getting bunked for 65 bucks is NORMAL and even remotely acceptable. I sent an angry yet very valid complaint followed by a nice Plead to fix or at least adress this issue and got a response from Ubisoft that i was being "Adversarial" they had 2 know this was like this b4 they released it. Its an unregulated industry and they are saving theyre own wallets by prematurely selling us BUNK. **** Ubisoft I dont give a **** if they ban me, youre just blue collar thievs. **** YOU UBISOFT!!!!