PDA

View Full Version : To Oleg - British ordnance

GonFlying
01-03-2007, 07:24 AM
To Oleg and 1C. Excellent combat flight sim, the best ever, but if you get a chance before "the end" could you please-

1. Provide bombs for the Hurricane 11C, this aircraft became famous in Burma, especially during the Imphal campaign (now we have this brilliant map,) for acting as a fighter-bomber once the Spitfire arrived. Hurribombers flew 25,000 sorties with Venegeances in the Imphal campaign alone, all carrying bombs, and became expert at bunker busting.

2. Make it possible for the Mosquito FB. V1 to carry rockets, after all the Banff Strike Wing operating from Scotland against Norway (map coming soon - thanks again) routinley used its Mossies and Beaufighters as rocket aircraft against German shipping. Also Mossies of 2nd Tactical Airforce used rockets in the main NW Europe campaign.

Tempests could carry 12 rockets instead of 8 in the latter period of N W Europe campaign, but that's probably asking a bit much!

VW-IceFire
01-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Just to clear up a point there...Tempests were cleared for up to 8 rockets. I'm not aware of any wartime clearance or even testing with an overload of 12 rockets.

The Typhoons were tested with the configuration but I don't believe it was ever used in combat.

Tempests never fired rockets in combat during World War II.

Also...the Mossie we have is a bit of a disappointment but a rocket armed version with boost and engine specs from 1943 would be great to finally bring it up to speed and give it a proper punch.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/icefire-tempestv.jpg
Find my missions at Flying Legends (http://www.flying-legends.net/php/downloads/downloads.php?cat_id=19) and Mission4Today.com (http://www.mission4today.com).

WOLFMondo
01-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Typhoons carrying 12 rockets were used in just over 400 sorties. 400 sorties in real time is probably only a couple of days for all the 2nd TAF Typhoon wings.

I've never seen a Tempest with 12 rocket clearance but I'd put my money on it having that clearance but no Tempest ever used rockets on any sortie. Its a travesty to see them used!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Cheers!!

GonFlying
01-04-2007, 06:47 AM
On the subject of Typhoons is there ANY chance of getting the Typhoon that was listed in one of the free downloads a while back?

Its INCREDIBLY frustrating to have the excellent Normandy map and not have THE fighter-bomber most often associated with it. Please.......

This must be the biggest ommission of any WW2 combat flight sim with 300 odd planes. Spitfire X1V would be the next.

Doug97
01-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by GonFlying:
On the subject of Typhoons is there ANY chance of getting the Typhoon that was listed in one of the free downloads a while back?

Its INCREDIBLY frustrating to have the excellent Normandy map and not have THE fighter-bomber most often associated with it. Please.......

This must be the biggest ommission of any WW2 combat flight sim with 300 odd planes. Spitfire X1V would be the next.

I agree absolutely on both points.

WOLFMondo
01-04-2007, 08:19 AM
It was never listed as a free download. There was a WIP model but it didn't meet the standard. Shame.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Cheers!!

GonFlying
01-05-2007, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
It was never listed as a free download. There was a WIP model but it didn't meet the standard. Shame.

It was originally on the same list as the Tempest and Macchi fighters. It was a download. There was no charge for it............confused:

GonFlying
01-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
Typhoons carrying 12 rockets were used in just over 400 sorties. 400 sorties in real time is probably only a couple of days for all the 2nd TAF Typhoon wings.

I've never seen a Tempest with 12 rocket clearance but I'd put my money on it having that clearance but no Tempest ever used rockets on any sortie. Its a travesty to see them used!

So RAF aircraft alone in this game are restricted to historical confines whilst the Germans, Russians and US get to fly X planes and post war aircraft. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

WOLFMondo
01-05-2007, 10:16 AM
No, its down to modelling. No one bothered to or submitted a model of a Meteor, Hornet or Seafury etc to 1C so no inclusion.

1C made there own models but lots of the more recent ones are all third party made and then sent to Oleg for inclusion.

If someone had modelled a Dehavilland Hornet, Vampire or Hawker Seafury, they might have made it in. The Vampire is a 45 plane too!!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Cheers!!

dog-of-war
01-05-2007, 12:35 PM
now that the series is finished and he has moved to bob .maybe he might include/release those aircraft that did not meet the original standard. should not be a issue now

Bobsqueek
01-05-2007, 01:08 PM
What is meant by "not to standard" is that the model would not import into the games engine properly, and would result in some very funky results, "up to standard" is not about the aesthetics of the model but the compatability of the model with the games engines setup.

ImpStarDuece
01-05-2007, 02:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WOLFMondo:
It was never listed as a free download. There was a WIP model but it didn't meet the standard. Shame.

It was originally on the same list as the Tempest and Macchi fighters. It was a download. There was no charge for it............confused: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope.

The Typhoon model was made by the same guy that did the Tempest.

To paraphrase what he said,the Typhoon was essentially a practice model so that he could get the Tempest right. There was no cockpit modelled and the external was too full of bugs to be included in the game engine without a major rework.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

ImpStarDuece,

Flying Bullet Magnet... Catching Lead Since 2002

"There's no such thing as gravity, the earth sucks!"

"Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism."
-Carl Jung

bengal
01-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi Guys,

I know this is a big "If", (a very big "If").

"If" developers do include the Gloster Meteor in Il2 or SOW, could you please select the correct Major production version('s) that appeared before the end of WW2. Namely the F3 or F4 version.

Certainly the F1 did sterling work against the V1's and with the F2 trained B17 crews in how to handle the Me262, but the F1 was not intended to go into combat, and the F2 was only produced as a precaution aginst the Me262 proving more than an "Irritant".

I have noted over the years that war gamers in general, when adding the Meteor invariably select the F1 or F2 as their model and this is incorrect!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gifGRRRRRRR... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif It would be terrific if 1C would get this correct, as opposed to the efforts of other sim/wargame producers.

Sorry guy's, this is just an absolute gripe I've had for age's in the war game scene.

Although it's production during the war was of a low priority, the English Electric DH Vampire would be a terrific inclusion for the 1946's as well.

Cheer's and all the best,

Alex

Aaron_GT
01-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Having rockets on the Tempest is inaccurate, but I suppose the Tempest (which is only +9 rather than +11) with rockets makes a passable ersatz 1944 Typhoon. Better than nothing, even if ahistorical.

Aaron_GT
01-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Namely the F3 or F4 version.

I thought the F4 was post war?

Although it's production during the war was of a low priority,

That and the engines went to the XP-80 (not the XP-80A) which hampered it further.

bengal
01-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi Aaron_GT,

quote:
Namely the F3 or F4 version.

I thought the F4 was post war?
<STRIKE>quote:</STRIKE>

So did I.

A number of years ago though I was staggered to read in a short history of the Meteor, that the first flight of the production F4 was very early in 1945, Well before the ETO war had finished.

I'm still trying to dig up the publication. Unfortunately, "Janes" and another book that I have by Bill Gunston, do not refer to the F4 directly as with a number of other interesting Aircraft.

Another thing that was very interesting, was the enormous strides in engine developement by Rolls Royce and De Haviland with jet technology in this period.

I remember at the time thinking, that the F4 was an attempt to get the Meteor ready for "Pacific" operations against the Japanese with the newer version Rolls Royce Derwent 5 engines.

Anyway I'll "Stay on the trail" and if anyone is interested, I'll let you know here.

Cheer's for now,

Bengal http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Aaron_GT
01-07-2007, 09:38 AM
A number of years ago though I was staggered to read in a short history of the Meteor, that the first flight of the production F4 was very early in 1945, Well before the ETO war had finished.

Most books have the first F.4 prototype flight as mid July 1945, which is post VE day at least. In any case production, due to post-war austerity wasn't until 1947, but that's economics, not the plane.

Aaron_GT
01-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Just to clear up a point there...Tempests were cleared for up to 8 rockets. I'm not aware of any wartime clearance or even testing with an overload of 12 rockets.

It would be nice (in BoB:SOW at least) to get a Firefly with the 16 rocket load.

GonFlying
01-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Aaron_GT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just to clear up a point there...Tempests were cleared for up to 8 rockets. I'm not aware of any wartime clearance or even testing with an overload of 12 rockets.

It would be nice (in BoB:SOW at least) to get a Firefly with the 16 rocket load. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Typhoon was cleared to use 12 rockets, and did, so it's only logical that the much more powerful Tempest could too. You won't find that stated in any book, but believe me, it could WITH EASE.

When you think about it, there are a heck of a lot of significant British planes missing from this sim;

Flyable;
Typhoon
Spitfire X1V plus later
Firefly
Meteor
Vampire (46)
British Beaufighters
Swordfish
More Mosquito variants (with correct loadouts)

AI;
Sunderland
Lancaster
Wellington
Halifax
Beaufort
FAA strike planes etc.

Don't those blokes at RRG have any books on British aircraft or something? All those allied jets whizzing around with British designed jet engines, yet no RAF jet!
Guess its all about dollars at the end of the day, and we Brits don't have enough spending power. Still, BoB should contain some RAF planes - presume those blokes at RRG aren't doing that then?

bengal
01-11-2007, 04:54 PM
All those allied jets whizzing around with British designed jet engines, yet no RAF jet!

Hi GonFlying ,

This is Really my only dissapointment with Il2 1946.

Who knows, with 4.08m......Hope springs eternal.

BTW, I like your list very much. If it was within my power, I would move the Lancaster and the Sunderland to flyable. How I love those 2 Aircraft, man would I have some fun.

Hopefully, our pleas will be heard, and we will have these fine Aircraft that you have listed added.

Cheer's

Bengal

Aaron_GT
01-12-2007, 02:31 AM
I think we'll at least get a flyable Blenheim in BoB:SOW given that Oleg was asking for all sorts of details about it a few months back.

With regards to books a lot of the original manuals are now being reprinted.

JG53Frankyboy
01-12-2007, 02:40 AM
I think we'll at least get a flyable Blenheim in BoB:SOW given that Oleg was asking for all sorts of details about it a few months back.

With regards to books a lot of the original manuals are now being reprinted.

well, you can see the SoW:BoB Blenheim pit on the 1946 bonus DVD.............. IIRC

anyway it would have been such a usefull flyable plane in IL2 already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
Singapore map
Burma map
North Africa map
Normandie map
Finnland map
Easternfront used by the Rumanians

GonFlying
01-12-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by bengal:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> All those allied jets whizzing around with British designed jet engines, yet no RAF jet!

Hi GonFlying ,

BTW, I like your list very much. If it was within my power, I would move the Lancaster and the Sunderland to flyable. How I love those 2 Aircraft, man would I have some fun.

Hopefully, our pleas will be heard, and we will have these fine Aircraft that you have listed added.

Cheer's

Bengal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't agree more mate.

If you own cfs3 as well as 46 you can get some excellent add-on's that give flyable Lancasters, B-17's, Do217's, Me410's etc and also dramatically improve the scenery and effects; "Firepower".

Also there is an add-on called "Mosquito Combat Europe" where you end up with 4 Mossie variants with lifelike engine sounds, 4000 lb cookie bombs etc. and historically CORRECT LOADOUTS.
I'm not suggesting anyone should give up 46, that would be dumb - its an excellent combat flight sim but a bit thin on British content that's all, but there's nothing wrong with owning both games.

Oh, and there's a Typhoon in there too, not to mention proper scenery of the entire NW Europe area, with cliffs and bluffs along the beaches etc. and airfields that are nicely blended in with the surrounding terrain, with plenty of proper trees too (you'll need a P4, 2.8 ghz, 1024 RAM and 256mb video card minimum to bring it all out, but wow it finally looks good now with the add-ons.

Best of all there is randomly generated enemy traffic, trains, shipping etc. and the landscape is always alive instead of barren, no one-target missions here. I easily prefer the air combat in 46, but the tactical close support is better handled in an upgraded cfs3, and the new campaigns with the Mossie add-on transform it too.

A few ideas there for Oleg and the SOW series maybe?

JG53Frankyboy
01-12-2007, 02:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bengal:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> All those allied jets whizzing around with British designed jet engines, yet no RAF jet!

Hi GonFlying ,

Cheer's

Bengal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't agree more mate.

If you own cfs3 as well as 46 you can get some excellent add-on's that give flyable Lancasters, B-17's, Do217's, Me410's etc and also dramatically improve the scenery and effects; "Firepower".

Also there is an add-on called "Mosquito Combat Europe" where you end up with 4 Mossie variants with lifelike engine sounds, 4000 lb cookie bombs etc. and historically CORRECT LOADOUTS.
I'm not suggesting anyone should give up 46, that would be dumb - its an excellent combat flight sim but a bit thin on British content that's all, but there's nothing wrong with owning both games.

Oh, and there's a Typhoon in there too, not to mention proper scenery of the entire NW Europe area, with cliffs and bluffs along the beaches etc. and airfields that are nicely blended in with the surrounding terrain, with plenty of proper trees too (you'll need a P4, 2.8 ghz, 1024 RAM and 256mb video card minimum to bring it all out, but wow it finally looks good now with the add-ons.

Best of all there is randomly generated enemy traffic, trains, shipping etc. and the landscape is always alive instead of barren, no one-target missions here. I easily prefer the air combat in 46, but the tactical close support is better handled in an upgraded cfs3, and the new campaigns with the Mossie add-on transform it too.

A few ideas there for Oleg and the SOW series maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, actually with the Battle Of Britan (and hopefully an adon for the channel battles 1941-1943 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) and a planed North Afrika adon, the RAF will have a good "show" in the SoW series http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SeaFireLIV
01-12-2007, 04:11 AM
If you guys want anything done for IL2 you`re gonna have to get accurate information togther (with reference material and pictures) and present them to Oleg. What if, maybe, perhaps will not do it.

And you`ll need to be quick since it won`t be that long before the final patch is done.

I and some other guys did successfully petition Oleg for bombs on the hurricane IIb, but it took a lot of referencing, getting accurate info and about 6 months of persistence. But Oleg DID do it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/libhawker.jpg

The studying and getting info by Harry the Hurri...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/Happyone.jpg

The day of success! At least for the IIb...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/LIVeyes.jpg
"If it burns, it is confirmed."

Ivan Lukich Zvyagin

Aaron_GT
01-12-2007, 02:30 PM

I found that the close air support in CFS3 is a bit dull compared to IL2 to be honest.

Aaron_GT
01-12-2007, 05:13 PM

So is this worth investing in for CFS3?

Philipscdrw
01-13-2007, 03:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aaron_GT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just to clear up a point there...Tempests were cleared for up to 8 rockets. I'm not aware of any wartime clearance or even testing with an overload of 12 rockets.

It would be nice (in BoB:SOW at least) to get a Firefly with the 16 rocket load. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Typhoon was cleared to use 12 rockets, and did, so it's only logical that the much more powerful Tempest could too. You won't find that stated in any book, but believe me, it could WITH EASE. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do you realise that the Typhoon and Tempest weren't designed as ground-attack aircraft? They were both meant to be high-altitude interceptor fighters, a Hurricane replacement. The thick wing of the Typhoon made it useless at high altitude, but by fortunate coincidence it was found to be good at ground attack. The Tempest might look like a Typhoon, but its design role and its main use by the RAF was as a fighter. I think, after Normandy, they were used against ground targets, but it wasn't their main role. Some of the Tempest squadrons didn't ever use bombs, even, only attacking ground targets with their cannon!

And the Tempest led to the Sea Fury, which led to the Sea Hawk, which led to the http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gifHunterhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

------------------------------------------------------------
PhilipsCDRw

PF_Tini's Simple Guide to Switching 4.04m, 4.05m, and 4.07m. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/7351046415)
Flying on Hyperlobby as EAF_T_Dozer

Aaron_GT
01-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Do you realise that the Typhoon and Tempest weren't designed as ground-attack aircraft? They were both meant to be high-altitude interceptor fighters, a Hurricane replacement.

Whether you'd consider them high altitude interception designs depends on the time period. They were intended to be effective up to about 25,000 feet which in the mid 1930s was high altitude but by the mid 1940s was not. There were a number of true high altitude (40,000 feet ceiling) projects proposed in the late 1930s and early 1940s - e.g. from GAL and Vickers, and Westland (the Welkin) that were almost all multi-engine, and generally multi-crew aircraft with a pressure cabin. The ones that did meet the specification were a few modified Mosquitoes put together to intercept Ju86Ps and a few lightened Spitfire Vs in the MTO for the same purpose. In the end the threat subsided so the new designs weren't continued with, and nor were the specials.

WOLFMondo
01-14-2007, 08:17 AM
The only reason the Tempest and Typhoon never got to be high altitude fighters is because English Electric bought Napier and cancelled the supercharger project because it was just to complicated with the funding they had. Money was better spent improving the basic engine which was really complex.

Rolls Royce basically had lobbying power in Parliament (there not just a company but an institution!!) and Napier didn't so couldn't get any money from any of the Government departments for development.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Cheers!!

VW-IceFire
01-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Back in the day I tried to see about a flyable Typhoon but the guy making the Typhoon was working on a whole bunch of aircraft and none of them were up to standard unfortunately. There's no chance of these being included...they simply wouldn't work in the engine.

Hopefully we'll manage a Typhoon AND a Tempest sometime in the future of the Storm of War series. In the meantime, rockets on the Tempest do a pretty good job of mimicking Typhoon ops.

I think if we should be lobbying for any last minute changes to the IL2 series for the British plane lover...I'd like to see us focus our efforts on the Mosquito. We've got a 1942 model with the damage model of a piece of gold paper. It blows up and falls apart with the slightest hit. I'd like to see that fixed and a 1943 or 1944 boost version (without requiring external changes) with rockets for Norway and D-Day operations. That'd be our last best hope for a British plane in this series I think.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/icefire-tempestv.jpg
Find my missions at Flying Legends (http://www.flying-legends.net/php/downloads/downloads.php?cat_id=19) and Mission4Today.com (http://www.mission4today.com).

Aaron_GT
01-14-2007, 09:16 AM
The only reason the Tempest and Typhoon never got to be high altitude fighters is because English Electric bought Napier and cancelled the supercharger project because it was just to complicated with the funding they had. Money was better spent improving the basic engine which was really complex.

That engine was suggested for all manner of aircraft from the late 1930s to mid 1940s, e.g. one of the options for an enlarged 'super Mosquito'.

GonFlying
01-16-2007, 04:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also there is an add-on called "Mosquito Combat Europe" where you end up with 4 Mossie variants with lifelike engine sounds, 4000 lb cookie bombs etc. and historically CORRECT LOADOUTS.

So is this worth investing in for CFS3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definately. The whole NW Europe campaign on one map, including UK, Belgium, Holland and Germany. Alive with varied targets. Balanced aircraft and AFV's from GB, US and Germany. Variable campaign missions with massive choice of targets and frontline sectorson EACH mission. Players successes/failures affect the frontline. Always other targets beyond your assigned target. Seperate AFV/air/shipping targets assignable to individual members of your flight. Take-off and landing from populated airfields. Targets populated. Effective warp which cancels when EA are spawned. Moving frontlines with ground offensives. Get the "firepower" add-on too for improved battle effects and more aircraft, inc flyable Lancaster, B-17, Do217 Me410 etc. Amazon UK.

GonFlying
01-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
If you guys want anything done for IL2 you`re gonna have to get accurate information togther (with reference material and pictures) and present them to Oleg. What if, maybe, perhaps will not do it.

And you`ll need to be quick since it won`t be that long before the final patch is done.

I and some other guys did successfully petition Oleg for bombs on the hurricane IIb, but it took a lot of referencing, getting accurate info and about 6 months of persistence. But Oleg DID do it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/libhawker.jpg

The studying and getting info by Harry the Hurri...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/SeaFireLIV/Happyone.jpg

The day of success! At least for the IIb...

Love the pics man! You mean it took all that effort just to get Oleg to hang 2 bombs on the Hurrie 11b. Where did he think they went then.....inside!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Monty_Thrud
01-18-2007, 04:40 AM
Well if i could wish for just one thing it would be the +11Lb boosted Tempest, +30mph at all alt over the +9Lb, its well needed to counter late'44 and '45 Axis craft...oh! and rocket Mossie for Norway and MkXIV for top cover with the +11Lb Tempest...now thats airpower... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

...and MkIIA Huzzy... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

...ALAS!!... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//beatup.jpg
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif..http://premium1.uploadit.org/bsamania//2006-02-23_012924_pilot11.gif ..http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif Soviet Fighter Tactics (http://luthier.stormloader.com/home.html) Merlin (http://www.spitfire.dk/Chapter5.htm) The Doors (http://www.thedoors.com/index.cfm?fa=home1)
DA! (http://lend-lease.airforce.ru/english/index.htm)
WWII Links (http://lend-lease.airforce.ru/english/index.htm)

WOLFMondo
01-19-2007, 04:53 AM
I feel your pain.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Cheers!!