PDA

View Full Version : Small thing I seem to totally suck at

Edengoth
12-09-2009, 04:33 PM
How do you execute a double-blade assassination (on ground, not from air) on a pair of guards who are having a conversation? Every single time I try, I always end up just gutting one of them and then I end up in a fight with the other.
Are the chatty guards just too far apart from each other? Or am I just an uncoordinated klutz? Cuz that's entirely possible. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
If it can be done, any advice on how to do it?

Captain Tomatoz
12-09-2009, 05:12 PM
i found that you must be directly in the middle of the two guards to get it to work. I found this hard as well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

thekyle0
12-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Standing in the middle of them kind of makes it come down to luck. If you can't position Ezio perfectly then one of the guards will shove him and start shooting off put-downs. There was one time when I was able to do it by approaching the spot between them at 45 degrees. Just as Ezio's shoulder passes the nearest guard start a low-profile kill. It doesn't work in high profile for some reason. If your timing is right then this should work. Otherwise you can poison one and then kill the other if they absolutely have to die.

goldnknight22
12-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Just aim in between the two guards. Doesn't have to be low-profile. I think it's easier to do the high-profile double-kills because you don't get as close, where they can push you.

The high-profile double-kills are awesome. ....Jumps on two dudes at once.

Dachande_
12-10-2009, 09:25 AM
I also had problems with this,but i found a nice way to pull it off perfectly is to just drop a smoke bomb,then you can get yourself right in between two guards without any trouble =) It wasnt till my second play through that i managed to pull of a clean low profile double blade assassination lol

Eleeist-ST
12-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Just stand between them. For me it always works.

Karniest
12-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
How do you execute a double-blade assassination (on ground, not from air) on a pair of guards who are having a conversation? Every single time I try, I always end up just gutting one of them and then I end up in a fight with the other.
Are the chatty guards just too far apart from each other? Or am I just an uncoordinated klutz? Cuz that's entirely possible. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
If it can be done, any advice on how to do it?

I'll asked the microsoft helpdesk question then....... You have got far enough in the game to have aquired the 2nd blade? if not then thats the reason.

I have never had any problems with the double assassination in high or low pofile.

Edengoth
12-10-2009, 08:30 PM
No. I can do double assassinations. I just can't do them on those pairs of guards who are standing, facing each other, having animated conversations on the sides of the streets.
Thanks for all the advice so far, btw, everyone!

Dachande_
12-10-2009, 09:46 PM
I think its the low profile ones that are the hardest,i mean its really easy to pull off a double high profile assassination on those guards that are facing each other,but doing so in low profile is a pain..if not impossible since they always push you when you get close lol Ah well,im happy they added smoke bombs^^ I doubt it can be done without some sort of distraction either way,with those particular guards that are static and face each other anyways.