PDA

View Full Version : After all my moaning and b*t*h*ng

TB_Jaybird
12-02-2011, 04:27 AM
I got b*t*h slapped by my son who does not understand my gripes with UBI and bought ACR.

I cannot punish my son for my decisions so i had to buy ACR for him even though i was hoping he would not bug me.

Yeah, your DRM sucks bigtime but my son does not understand that stuff yet so i cannot punish him for my decisions.

Having BOUGHT ALL AC i still am STILL totally and utterly upset at being called a thief and that crap is just unacceptable.

Sort your crap out and ditch management that is responsible for that outrageous comment!

Many will say and think that i am just weak but do you have children that do not understand the world yet? And would you punish them just because of your own stance? I think not!

I do admit that there is a bit of want on my part as well but at least i am not buying any other UBI titles since you screwed up my DVD drive with that Starforce crap that was silently installed iwth Silent HUnter 3

Anyway. Off to install this buggy crap now.

Ding it....

Dizlol
12-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Why are you being called a thief? finally we have a good port, we can synch our saves while also having the ability of offline mode, the only thing that has bothered us is a slight delay and less stock on Anmimus Editions...

I understand where you are coming from, but don't judge something you haven't played yet

Mr_Shade
12-02-2011, 05:44 AM
While I understand you may not be happy - I suggest you play the game and at least try the DRM.

It's not as restrictive as many think it is..

After you have played the game I suggest you post your feedback in the pinned threads - and please remember to be civil and constructive.