PDA

View Full Version : Official Gamestop.co.uk Pre-Order Thread

pacmanate
11-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Looks like every other retailer (nearly) has shipped theres, this is a place for us lot to keep each other updated etc

pacmanate
11-11-2011, 02:09 PM
R
What a fail of a thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif wheres the love http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

misterB2001
11-11-2011, 02:32 PM
I emailed them asking when I was likely to receive the game. They guaranteed that If you chose express delivery you would get it on Tuesday at the latest. Was kind of hoping for it early, but I have just downloaded skyrim so I have that to keep me occupied.

LordMuha
11-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by misterB2001:
I emailed them asking when I was likely to receive the game. They guaranteed that If you chose express delivery you would get it on Tuesday at the latest. Was kind of hoping for it early, but I have just downloaded skyrim so I have that to keep me occupied.

From that we can pretty much assume they're not dispatching anything until Monday? This is the first and the last time I order anything from GameStop.

misterB2001
11-11-2011, 02:43 PM
They use the royal mail tracked service, which is a guaranteed 24 hour delivery, safe to say I will spend most of Monday refreshing my emails

LordMuha
11-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by misterB2001:
They use the royal mail tracked service, which is a guaranteed 24 hour delivery, safe to say I will spend most of Monday refreshing my emails

If that's the case, I'll be doing the same. Every email I get through on my phone, I check instantly to see if it's a dispatch confirmation.

pacmanate
11-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Well thats gay cause i bought express delivery for an extra fiver...

AnthonyA85
11-11-2011, 03:36 PM
I ordered through gamestop (first time, and as a 'guest', didn't have to register, which i was pretty surprised about, would have registered, but was in kind of a hurry at the time.

But since I ordered the PC version, i probably won't get any notifications until late nombember.

Acrimonious_Nin
11-11-2011, 04:34 PM
for ps3 gamers how do you recieve your free copy of assassins creed?

pacmanate
11-12-2011, 03:23 AM
It might come on the same disc or a seperate disc in the box. Otherwise it might be a download code? I expect it to be on disc seeing as the single layer blu ray can hold 25gb