PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!torpedo is queue for loading will not tern green

rbak47
04-25-2006, 10:46 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">HELP!!!!</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">help!!!!!!</span>.torpedo is whating in queue for loading will not tern green. dont git it need help. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Celeon999
04-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Check if you are still in Silent running mode.

The crew does not proceed reloading during Silent running.

rbak47
04-25-2006, 11:20 AM
i tride coming out of silent running mode. still no good, i fierd all of what i had when i leff port. i still have a number lift in riserv. i can drag them over but thay wont tern green. thar is sumthing i am doing or not doing. thank you for the post. aney help is good help

Goose_Green
04-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Also check that you have enough qualified personnel in the relevant torpedo section

Realjambo
04-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Celeoon and Goose's suggestions should work, but you might try pressing 'Z' a couple of times, I find SH3 gets confused sometimes when changing and I have to go 'silent run off - silent run on - silent run off' to get it to work. Worth a try.

rbak47
04-25-2006, 01:52 PM
thank's, this is good stuff i will post agan to let you know how it work's out

vozzek69
04-25-2006, 03:18 PM
I encounter the same problem RealJambo mentions above. Try that.

But now the bad news... once I had a stern torpedeo that just simply WOULD NOT LOAD. Ever. It was in slot 2 of the external reserves, and it wouldn't load into any reserve slot.

I checked silent running, I filled the aft torpedo compartment... nothing worked. So I went back to port with the torpedo.

Guess what?

In the next mission, the same torpedo wouldn't load. Maybe it was jammed? Hehehe...

I fixed this in port by purchasing a different type of torpedo to go there. After that, no more problems.

Mittelwaechter
04-25-2006, 03:30 PM
There were some rumors about an open tube...

rbak47
06-04-2006, 10:35 PM
what up, i got fed up with it and just reinstuld the game, when i instuld the new pach i started having this problom. i just reinstuld the game and evreything is runing grat. thank's all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif