PDA

View Full Version : Do I need the patch? (very mild spoiler)

nakita7
11-06-2004, 12:29 PM
I'm just asking if I really need the patch for M4. I've done Tomannha, and I'm now into Spire. I suspect I'm halfway (the 'circuit book' is about half lit up). I haven't had any problems yet (except lagging voice in the videos) but the reason I'm asking is because reading the posts it sounds like there are some major glitches in Spire, but at the same time the patch doesn't seem to be working as it should.

I don't want to waste time uninstalling etc. I am REALLY enjoying this game, and I understand glitches happen, should I just wait until a major event?

What has your experience been?....

Thanks

maztec
11-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Just wait until you have a bug show up. As it stands the patch causes more issues than it fixes.

Eat_My_Shortz
11-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Yes good advice.
Watch for bugs in the "Spire Chair" and the "Haven Second Monkey Puzzle" without giving away too much. If you get them, patch.

And if you visit EMS Relto (www.geocities.com/emsrelto (http://www.geocities.com/emsrelto)) there is a news item near the bottom of the page (or if you're reading this later, on the News Archives page), which explains a process to "unpatch" the game without resorting to Uninstalling.

nakita7
11-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Thanks