PDA

View Full Version : More DLC for Brotherhood?

shader_hacker
04-26-2011, 09:47 AM
All:

This game is like nothing I've played in a long long time. I am nearing it's end and I'm going to complete the game 100%. However, I need MORE DLC!! I'm doing the Da Vinci Disappearance now, but I want another SP campaign!! Are there talks of more DLC?

spectatorx
04-26-2011, 10:02 AM
There is no reason to release another dlcs but is plenty of reasons to release another patch which ubisoft should make but they didn't yet. Game is so buggy and they do not rush with fixing, maybe company do not want to support game anymore? We, legit customers should rethink supporting their games by buying them.

shader_hacker
04-26-2011, 10:40 AM
What's wrong with the game? It works perfectly for me.

Kafros123
04-26-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm guessing you don't play any multiplayer?
Anyways, the singleplayer part is fine, but it's still same old ac2 at some parts/aspects, as well as the assassin recruits are not actually as interactive and good as they seemed in the trailers etc.

As for the dlcs, there's been bits and pieces that there's going to be one more dlc later this year as the last dlc for acb before the next ac game is released, but nothing's certain.

shader_hacker
04-27-2011, 08:10 AM
I've played plenty of MP. I'm level 16 with my Knight so far. Most of my games are "Wanted".

Yes, I'm aware of the match-making and the long wait times for getting into a session, but other than that - where are the bugs?

When someone says plenty of reasons for releasing a patch, I'd like to know what the "plenty" of problems are.

spectatorx
04-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Go read sticked thread with feedback and you will see most of these reasons.

Razrback16
04-27-2011, 10:11 AM
I do wish they would do another DLC single player mission.

shader_hacker
04-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by spectatorx:
Go read sticked thread with feedback and you will see most of these reasons.

Actually I don't need to. If I'm not seeing anything on my computer then I guess it's not really relevant.

-M

Acherrum
04-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by shader_hacker:
I've played plenty of MP. I'm level 16 with my Knight so far. Most of my games are "Wanted".

Yes, I'm aware of the match-making and the long wait times for getting into a session, but other than that - where are the bugs?

When someone says plenty of reasons for releasing a patch, I'd like to know what the "plenty" of problems are.

I've got plenty to share, if you want a detailed description of stuff I've experienced in game, look around for my posts or send me a PM.