PDA

View Full Version : Possible Franchise

Marek86
09-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Well I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or if eveyone's thinking it, but Assassin's Creed may indeed be the first game in a series to come. If you go to gamestop and read the description, it implies that it is a franchise, and that Assassin's Creed is the first in this franchise. So just thought I'd put it out there, hope it's not old news.

Marek86
09-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Well I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or if eveyone's thinking it, but Assassin's Creed may indeed be the first game in a series to come. If you go to gamestop and read the description, it implies that it is a franchise, and that Assassin's Creed is the first in this franchise. So just thought I'd put it out there, hope it's not old news.

moqqy
09-26-2007, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marek86:
Well I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or if eveyone's thinking it, but Assassin's Creed may indeed be the first game in a series to come. If you go to gamestop and read the description, it implies that it is a franchise, and that Assassin's Creed is the first in this franchise. So just thought I'd put it out there, hope it's not old news. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's been known pretty long that they are planning to make 2-3 games about this.

Marek86
09-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Darn, I figured. Oh well, I'm happy.

Blind-Panda
09-26-2007, 03:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marek86:
Well I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or if eveyone's thinking it, but Assassin's Creed may indeed be the first game in a series to come. If you go to gamestop and read the description, it implies that it is a franchise, and that Assassin's Creed is the first in this franchise. So just thought I'd put it out there, hope it's not old news. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's been known pretty long that they are planning to make 2-3 games about this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

depending on how well the game fare... like we had any doubt it'd do well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

membernametaken
09-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Possible cash cow? Yeah... there'll be more games.