PDA

View Full Version : for sparxx

jessi1
04-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Just wanted to give you a big THANKS for the great job u and the others at warclouds do. I beleive its the best server out there(no disrespect to the others, its only my opinion).I love the maps and the great pilots who fly there, i always learn a few new things when i fly there. I appreciate all that u guys do in keeping up with the server and will be donating some money to help out over the weekend,(need that paycheck first). I fly as BLACKPULPIT on your server and look forward to the challenges everytime. Again thanks bro for the great times ive had their. One thing do you have the stats for 4/04/05 i shot down 5 or 6 enemy aircraft in about 25 minutes and it was a great sortie for me(wish i remembered to record the track). I know your busy but if u get a chance i was wondering if it could be added to my stats. I dont care about the stats really so if you dont no big deal just thought i would ask because it would be cool to see the sortie info. Have a good day and ill see you all later on WARCLOUDS. RESPECT

jessi1
04-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Just wanted to give you a big THANKS for the great job u and the others at warclouds do. I beleive its the best server out there(no disrespect to the others, its only my opinion).I love the maps and the great pilots who fly there, i always learn a few new things when i fly there. I appreciate all that u guys do in keeping up with the server and will be donating some money to help out over the weekend,(need that paycheck first). I fly as BLACKPULPIT on your server and look forward to the challenges everytime. Again thanks bro for the great times ive had their. One thing do you have the stats for 4/04/05 i shot down 5 or 6 enemy aircraft in about 25 minutes and it was a great sortie for me(wish i remembered to record the track). I know your busy but if u get a chance i was wondering if it could be added to my stats. I dont care about the stats really so if you dont no big deal just thought i would ask because it would be cool to see the sortie info. Have a good day and ill see you all later on WARCLOUDS. RESPECT

BBB_Hyperion
04-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Try here maybe better .)

http://www.war-clouds.net/

LStarosta
04-06-2005, 08:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jessi1:
RESPECT <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.jump-around.com/features/ali-g/images/ali_r.jpg