PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in kings gates

Kardy2009
01-13-2009, 02:46 PM
I am trying to collect the last light seeds in the king´s gates. I ran over the red plates and pressed the Elika´s magic button but nothing happens. The strategy guide says that the price should be lauched to the next red plate. I cannot make it works. Anybody help me pleeaaase !

fahRENheit2006
01-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Does the red plate not work only in that area? Have you tried using the plate in other areas?

Kardy2009
01-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Thanks for replying.
I am not sure whether I understood. I think I should collect the red plates. According to the strategy guide, while wall running over a plate I need to press triangle button (Elika´s magic) to jump to the following plate and so on, but when I try nothing happens. Am I doing sometingh wrong ??

Mystica_567
01-15-2009, 05:47 AM
I think I should collect the red plates.
To use the plates you have to get enough light seeds to purchase them(look at map in corner to see if you have enough light seeds).To get power go back to temple,stand on one of glowing plates pressing Elika button continuesly.

If you have already done this,it might be a bug.

Kardy2009
01-15-2009, 07:32 AM
Thanks a lot for the hint. In this area it seems that are some places unreachable without jumping from red plates. I do not know whether I got the point. Do I need to purchase the plates first and then use Elika´s magic button to jump from plate to plate ?

Mystica_567
01-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Kardy2009
Do I need to purchase the plates first and then use Elika´s magic button to jump from plate to plate ?
Yes!That is exactly what you must do! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Kardy2009
01-18-2009, 07:27 PM
I am still stuck at King´s gates. I just did it thousand times, but still are 4 light seeds remaining that seems unreachable. 4 in the outside wall of the tower and one above the large door. The strategy guide says that I have to unlock the Step of Ormazd. How do I do that ?
How can I reach those ligths in the out side wall of the tower ? There is a snapshot I saw showing the Price wall running in that wall, How can I do it ? Please anybody HELP !?!?!?!?

fahRENheit2006
01-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Kardy2009:
I am still stuck at King´s gates. I just did it thousand times, but still are 4 light seeds remaining that seems unreachable. 4 in the outside wall of the tower and one above the large door. The strategy guide says that I have to unlock the Step of Ormazd. How do I do that ?
How can I reach those ligths in the out side wall of the tower ? There is a snapshot I saw showing the Price wall running in that wall, How can I do it ? Please anybody HELP !?!?!?!?
You unlock the Step of Ormazd at the Temple. You have a counter in the top left of your map screen that indicates how many seeds you need for the next plate power. So 45/60 means you have 45 of the required 60 seeds to unlock a power. There are 4 to choose from, the Step of Ormazd is the Red plate at the Temple. You stand on it and mash the Elika button (Y or Triangle) to activate it.

There are a series of Red plates to get the 4 seeds you're talking about. You'll hit one, bound to another, then wallrun to another, collecting seeds as you go.

Kardy2009
01-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Please clarify. I got 41 seeds, there are 4 to be collected but I think that only unlocking the red plate to to jump the and collect the remaining 4 seeds to complete de 45 and then go forward. Do I need to find another 19 seeds somewhere before goning back to Temple to unlock Setp of Ormazd ? After collecting the 41 seeds and finding no more, I went back to temple but nothing happened, even being on red plate and pushing triangle. I getting carzy, please Help again......aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

fahRENheit2006
01-20-2009, 08:37 AM
Ah, I see. You don't have the power yet.

Since you cannot get the last 4 seeds in the King's Gate (You are correct, you need 19 more seeds to unlock a power. As I said before, there is a large counter in the top-left on the menu, it should read 41/60) you need to move on to the next area. There are 4 starting areas you can collect seeds in, so try another area... that should be a blue dot on your map to show it's available. You will be able to collect more seeds in the next area, then you'll be able to unlock your first power!

Imarav
01-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Many thanks, fahRENheit2006!
I started with King's Gate as well and couldn't figure out how to finish it. Guess I'll move onto other area..

fahRENheit2006
01-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Imarav:
Many thanks, fahRENheit2006!
I started with King's Gate as well and couldn't figure out how to finish it. Guess I'll move onto other area..
You're welcome!

Yah, just keep moving on to different areas when you get stuck. Usually you need to unlock a certain power to get the last few seeds, so it's best to get all possible seeds from an area then return later (which is very easy thanks to Elika's Teleport ability).

Best of luck in your game!