PDA

View Full Version : visitazione's tomb

dotingbarbara
05-13-2010, 11:48 AM
I found the Visitazione's Tomb level on PC keyboard and mouse, so hard and frustrating that I have given up. What annoys me is I have completed the other five tombs ok. I think that someone at Ubisoft thinks we are all full time profesional gamers who can perform wonders on the keyboard. This is a shame it spoils a truly great game that Ubisoft should be proud

Meleth1977
05-13-2010, 11:55 AM
There is a whole thread on Visitazione's tomb where it's been discussed at length. I suggest you read through as it contains some pretty good tips. I played it on a PC keyboard too and after a bit of practice it is actually doable without to much trouble.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...431037558#8431037558 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/7751068518?r=8431037558#8431037558)

Murcuseo
05-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Theres about a dozen of these threads in one place or another...

I ended up having a huge debate in the last one so I'll keep quiet here lol

Kinda...

Six_Gun
05-13-2010, 01:40 PM
I've said it before, but it bears repeating. The jumps required in that tomb are also required in AC 1 AND earlier in the game in AC 2, yet the only place anyone complains about them is in this tomb. In other words the problem isn't the difficulty of the jump itself, it's your panicking and trying to rush through them too fast instead of doing them as you did earlier in the game (in Desmond's dream sequence while climbing the tower).

I've played the game through a few times on KB and I usually get the first 3 levers first try. The last took no more than 3 tries the first run through and now I usually nail it 2nd try. And I happen to be 52 with reflexes much slower than most playing the game. Perhaps that's further verification that slow and steady is the way to play that tomb.

Ubi won't likely change the way they make the game over a small percentage of whining. If anything they've already removed a lot of side jumps that the first title had. The fact is the armor the seals unlock is more of a cheat than a necessity anyway.

Murcuseo
05-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
I've said it before, but it bears repeating. The jumps required in that tomb are also required in AC 1 AND earlier in the game in AC 2, yet the only place anyone complains about them is in this tomb. In other words the problem isn't the difficulty of the jump itself, it's your panicking and trying to rush through them too fast instead of doing them as you did earlier in the game (in Desmond's dream sequence while climbing the tower).

I've played the game through a few times on KB and I usually get the first 3 levers first try. The last took no more than 3 tries the first run through and now I usually nail it 2nd try. And I happen to be 52 with reflexes much slower than most playing the game. Perhaps that's further verification that slow and steady is the way to play that tomb.

Ubi won't likely change the way they make the game over a small percentage of whining. If anything they've already removed a lot of side jumps that the first title had. The fact is the armor the seals unlock is more of a cheat than a necessity anyway.

Arg, now I want to join in lol

An_Idea
05-13-2010, 10:06 PM
you play on pc so you should be used to assassins creed 2's pc controls by the time you get to the vista zone tomb, just take your time, dont worry about the timer.

zgubilici
05-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Redirecting this discussion to the existing Vizitazione's tomb thread linked in the second post of this thread.