PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get their download code yet?

Raiden1091
09-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Not me,2:35 pm est. Hopefully it'll come soon...Its gonna be epic.

Pete3650
09-11-2010, 12:39 PM
It's 1:39 here... And i have nothing. We'l have to wait.

Deathgrim666
09-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Raiden1091:
Not me,2:35 pm est. Hopefully it'll come soon...Its gonna be epic.

Well they did say codes will be sent out 1-2 days before the beta so they may start tomorrow.

SlimeDynamiteD
09-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Download codes? It's getting even better now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

JAsOn_2400
09-11-2010, 02:05 PM
3:05 here, no email yet. I hope they email it to me because I never recieved any confirmation of entering the registration code..

SBRedFlag
09-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Well... the beta doesn't start for a month, why would you get a code now?

Deathgrim666
09-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:

well i emailed ubisoft and they said that the u.s beta is still sept 13.

iamdan28
09-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:

well i emailed ubisoft and they said that the u.s beta is still sept 13. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Win did you email them cuz gamestop and all others are saying oct 4 i hope thats not true ubisoft needs to drop this now lmfao dieing to play online

Deathgrim666
09-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by iamdan28:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:

well i emailed ubisoft and they said that the u.s beta is still sept 13. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Win did you email them cuz gamestop and all others are saying oct 4 i hope thats not true ubisoft needs to drop this now lmfao dieing to play online </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1-2 days ago.

iamdan28
09-11-2010, 03:58 PM
i hope they dorp it for us on the 13 and not oct 4 ill be so mad i took time off of work to pwn this game lmfao thanks fo the info

Pete3650
09-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Meh. 6pm here, and nothing. Guess we'll get it until tomorrow.

NewBlade200
09-11-2010, 04:55 PM
the wait is intense http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif too bad i have to wait till octobre http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif i guess ill pass the time with a cookie

iamdan28
09-11-2010, 05:01 PM
So let me see if i got this right US plays b4 UK or do we all get to play it at the same time alot of sites are saying oct 4 for it even gamestop.com win they were saying sep 13 grrrrrrrrr drop the codes and let us play lol

AnthonyA85
09-11-2010, 06:59 PM
So let me see if i got this right US plays b4 UK or do we all get to play it at the same time alot of sites are saying oct 4 for it even gamestop.com win they were saying sep 13 grrrrrrrrr drop the codes and let us play lol

US are Monday, Europe are October 4th.

iamdan28
09-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iamdan28:
ok were do you find that cuz i cant seem to find anything other then oct 4 gamestop.com had sep 13 butt it has been changed to oct 4 grrrrr http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

US are Monday, Europe are October 4th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

xbg101
09-11-2010, 07:05 PM
not me its 304 pm here. ugh the wait is killing me! >.<

Raiden1091
09-11-2010, 07:06 PM
This wait is killing me..I been checking my Emails,My spam,Junk section. godly this is driving me nutts lol. Got no other game to play.

iamdan28
09-11-2010, 07:39 PM
OMFG they need to put something out if they are not sending the codes been on all day w8 ing for this code

Caligula__
09-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I got this off this (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Brotherhood) site, in the Multiplayer section

"The Beta comes out in October 4th 2010 , exclusively for the PS3. The following countries are participating in the Beta: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States & Canada. In the United States, the beta may not start on September 13th and may be released on October 4th."

piercedthrough
09-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
I got this off this (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Brotherhood) site, in the Multiplayer section

"The Beta comes out in October 4th 2010 , exclusively for the PS3. The following countries are participating in the Beta: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States & Canada. In the United States, the beta may not start on September 13th and may be released on October 4th."
well thats pretty vague (may not start and may start) and anyone can update wikis so it could have been just some dude. still your post makes me sad lol, ive been waiting for monday since like June. If the beta for U.S. turns out to be october 4th I might just have to kill something....like a carrot

piercedthrough
09-11-2010, 08:02 PM
and i know for a fact that the more times you edit the assassins creed wiki on your user, the more points you get on the site so it could be a guy trying to boost his status among the fellow assassin wiki-ers

Caligula__
09-11-2010, 08:04 PM
^Carrots are people!!! That would be murder! I'm gonna get you on "conspiracy to commit murder"!!!

lolz I know that was random...

anyways yeah it might not be true, i just use that site cause it has EPIC pics and it kinda gives a more in depth profile of a character or mission or weapons or anything really to do with a game

Edit - Ah! u double posted so now it makes no sense whatsoever! (look at very last post of page 1)

Bronxgrl
09-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by piercedthrough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

well thats pretty vague (may not start and may start) and anyone can update wikis so it could have been just some dude. still your post makes me sad lol, ive been waiting for monday since like June. If the beta for U.S. turns out to be october 4th I might just have to kill something....like a carrot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. If not a carrot them maybe some killer tomatoes...

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
This is what gamestop says:

Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PlayStation 3 and receive GameStop exclusive access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Demo. Beta begins 10/04/2010. Codes will be emailed to online customers beginning 9/20/2010 and must be redeemed by 9/27/2010. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.

D00CH
09-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Bronxgrl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by piercedthrough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

well thats pretty vague (may not start and may start) and anyone can update wikis so it could have been just some dude. still your post makes me sad lol, ive been waiting for monday since like June. If the beta for U.S. turns out to be october 4th I might just have to kill something....like a carrot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. If not a carrot them maybe some killer tomatoes... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you trying to be funny? because i didn't really get a kick out of... killer tomatoes.

Raiden1091
09-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Don't go off topic people...

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Guys I have sent in an email about the different reported dates for you.

Typos and confusions do happen on websites from time to time, so best to double check and get official word on it.

Being the weekend, I haven't had any reply yet - so sorry about the delay.

As already suggested - please keep on topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Deathgrim666
09-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Guys I have sent in an email about the different reported dates for you.

Typos and confusions do happen on websites from time to time, so best to double check and get official word on it.

Being the weekend, I haven't had any reply yet - so sorry about the delay.

As already suggested - please keep on topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks Mr_Shade!

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
Thanks Mr_Shade! Not a problem.

@ everyone - I'm trying to get to the bottom of it, but please remain calm, and don't start flaming or going off topic.

motox1024
09-12-2010, 09:31 AM
why cant MR. Shade confirm the dates. all he says is how typos happen on sites and that he sent n email to people. just tell us when the beta starts!!!

D00CH
09-12-2010, 09:33 AM
HE DOESN'T KNOW.. HE'S CONFIRMING IT, LEARN TO READ..AND HAVE SOME PATIENCE

Deathgrim666
09-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by motox1024:
why cant MR. Shade confirm the dates. all he says is how typos happen on sites and that he sent n email to people. just tell us when the beta starts!!!

Maybe he just does not know...

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Cut him some slack, motox, Mr. Shade isn't omniscient (yet), and he's not directly involved with the planning process. How the heck do you expect him to know, exactly? He said he's confirming for us, and that's exactly what he's gonna do. So please, restrain yourself.

But I will repeat, gamestop has some pretty concrete dates on their website. It sure sounds like they know what they're talking about:

Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PlayStation 3 and receive GameStop exclusive access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Demo. Beta begins 10/04/2010. Codes will be emailed to online customers beginning 9/20/2010 and must be redeemed by 9/27/2010. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.

D00CH
09-12-2010, 09:40 AM
well maybe he should get someone who does know on these forums, i mean if he doesnt know then i could be doing his job or any 10 year old could do his job at this rate

Watch your mouth before you get taught a lesson.

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 09:43 AM
well maybe he should get someone who does know on these forums, i mean if he doesnt know then i could be doing his job or any 10 year old could do his job at this rate

God, this is why they need to keep children off of the internet. Shut the hell up, motox, please. Mr. Shade is only trying to help.

(sorry about the language, but he had it coming)

DorkDorkerson
09-12-2010, 09:43 AM

Be patient, you must.

Raiden1091
09-12-2010, 09:48 AM
This wait is killing me lol..

Deathgrim666
09-12-2010, 09:49 AM

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/JonDohJersey/stop-posting.gif

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Guys... please... It's only a beta. Just get over it, ok? It's not like they delayed the full game (for consoles, anyway). It's not a big deal, the world's not gonna end if you wait an extra day or even an extra month, so stop having childish temper tantrums, and have your mommy monitor you posts if you're a child.

windofpepsi
09-12-2010, 10:14 AM
ok so is it comming in (U.S.) pacific time at 8 p.m.

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by windofpepsi:

No one is sure... I guess you'll find out at 8, won't you? Well, here's the deal. If you don't get it by tomorrow, you can probably assume it's been pushed back to Oct. 4

iamdan28
09-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by windofpepsi:

as of yet know one knows a email has been sent out so its set and w8 fun fun fun

motox1024isback
09-12-2010, 10:26 AM
you cannot contain my power to post.!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">[Think again]</span>

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by motox1024isback:
im back, and no where did i "ATTACK" anyone i spoke my mind, becuase in USA im allowed to do that. but anyway this forum is ****ing strange everyone is like "i love you mr shade", to a dude you've never met. and also since this accounts going to be banned ill just keep making more. **** ALL OF YOU!

I'm here all night.. knock yourself out..

But you have just gone from a 2 day suspension, which tbh I was going to remove tomorrow.. To perm on both accounts.. and any others you now make..

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Carry on...

I'm going to clean the thread out, so it's as on topic as possible - so don't worry if your posts to certain people go bye bye - I don't think we need those in here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sm312
09-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Hey guys I emailed gamestop, and they told me that they ship out codes on 9/20. WHAT?? That means even if the beta does start tomorrow people who preordered online won't get to participate in it for a week plus how many days ubi takes to send the codes to us!

SBRedFlag
09-12-2010, 10:43 AM
I already posted that info from the gamestop website:

Originally posted by sbredflag:
This is what gamestop says:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Pre-order Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PlayStation 3 and receive GameStop exclusive access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer Demo. Beta begins 10/04/2010. Codes will be emailed to online customers beginning 9/20/2010 and must be redeemed by 9/27/2010. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LaCava1
09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Yeah, guys, no worries. Since (I assume) you pre-ordered online, you'll get it on the 20th. Only 8 more days... If you did in stores, and it wasn't on the receipt, go show it to your local GameStop.

Mr_Shade
09-12-2010, 10:53 AM
LOL @ some of you posting in my 'moved' thread...

You guys really are bored ? - that thread is for content I want to keep - for reference about bans etc, it's not meant to be 'spam'

Cheeky mares.. LOL

[Last offtopic post.. promise]

D00CH
09-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Oh i was wondering why the whole thread looked weird.

sm312
09-12-2010, 10:54 AM
srry sbred but I'm trying to say that if it is indeed tomorrow we who preordered online won't get to play even a couple of days or not even at all!

iamdan28
09-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by sm312:
srry sbred but I'm trying to say that if it is indeed tomorrow we who preordered online won't get to play even a couple of days or not even at all!
i got mine in store and have yet to get a download code only thing i have got was a code ACB code not a PSN code to play the beta or anything aobut win and if it will start thats what this forum is about

iamdan28
09-12-2010, 01:06 PM
well starting to look like beta is not comeing till oct 4 this sucks took time off work to play it too grrrrrrr

Laxman05
09-12-2010, 07:07 PM
well starting to look like beta is not comeing till oct 4 this sucks took time off work to play it too grrrrrrr

Any word on the start of the US BETA?

Doesn't matter when it starts, just want some info.

iamdan28
09-12-2010, 07:13 PM
no word on the start of beta as of yet butt i dont see it happening on sep 13 no codes have be sent that i know of not looking good more then likey it will be oct 4 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Akasha_Ishtar
09-13-2010, 12:45 AM
Wow some people are going a bit over the top, we are all going through the same wait as the rest of you, some of us in other countries have even less info but we are not going to rip the heads of the mods off for it, just be calm and you will get your code when the email is sent.

bokeef04
09-13-2010, 04:51 AM
i was told by Atmon(believe that's what he was known as here, gabe took over from him) that it was starting in a couple of weeks world wide

SBRedFlag
09-13-2010, 04:57 AM
Yeah I remember Atmon!
Does he still work for Ubi?
(do you know him personally or did you just email/twitter/pm him?)

piercedthrough
09-13-2010, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Akasha_Ishtar:
Wow some people are going a bit over the top, we are all going through the same wait as the rest of you, some of us in other countries have even less info but we are not going to rip the heads of the mods off for it, just be calm and you will get your code when the email is sent.
yeah but bro, ubisoft said that the u.s. would get our beta sept 13. how would you feel if october 4 rolled around and they said oops! betas delayed another month lol

LaCava1
09-13-2010, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by piercedthrough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Akasha_Ishtar:
yeah but bro, ubisoft said that the u.s. would get our beta sept 13. how would you feel if october 4 rolled around and they said oops! betas delayed another month lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would say 'Why, Ubisoft?!' Because that would mean it would start and probably not be over by the time the game comes out...

iamdan28
09-13-2010, 08:50 AM
ok so any word on beta date yet 10:00 am here and no code whats going on

Deathgrim666
09-13-2010, 09:00 AM
ok so any word on beta date yet 10:00 am here and no code whats going on

When we know, we will tell you.

Rene_Led
09-13-2010, 09:08 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Have patience everyone, don't think about it, it'll come http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

MetalGearFan8
09-13-2010, 10:59 AM
no http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif is the beta coming today.......... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif WERE IS IT

Newfieland
09-13-2010, 12:14 PM
@Ubigabe just tweeted this about 10 minutes ago

Sorry about the communication blackout for the past few days! I've had a terrible flu - I'll see if I can give more info on the beta.

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 01:29 PM
I hate UBISOFT!!!! Next time announce that there is not going to be a beta. Jezuz Christ Show so some love to the PEOPLE who are BUYING your GAMES!! I'm getting really impatient!!!!!

r0xasora
09-13-2010, 01:33 PM
some1 on twitter said they called and its being pushed back gabe's checing out details trying to get a solid date

iamdan28
09-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by r0xasora:
some1 on twitter said they called and its being pushed back gabe's checing out details trying to get a solid date

kool deal can you plz keep us up to date on that

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 01:37 PM
I called Ubisoft and the guy said it got pushed back.

Source: Ubisoft

Svhighguy
09-13-2010, 01:39 PM
He hasnt said its pushed back yet. he's getting more information to see whats going on! I hope not cuz im gonna be one ****ed off person.

breakdown89
09-13-2010, 01:42 PM
welp, looks like it's october 4th then.....

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 01:43 PM
This is what happens to money loving companies who don't show respect for their customers!!!!!!

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Bump

Reason: People need to know that Ubisoft isn't releasing the BETA!!!!

Mr_Shade
09-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by tyman1122:
Bump

Reason: People need to know that Ubisoft isn't releasing the BETA!!!! This is a popular thread...

There is no need to bump it.. when there is news, it will be posted.

Please do not do it again.. there is no need to ignore the rules.

It appears you need to sort your signature out as well? do you need a hand with that?

Newfieland
09-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Bump

Reason: People need to know that Ubisoft isn't releasing the BETA!!!!

You bumped a thread within 3 minutes of your last post, even though it was in the top 5 threads....

Bumping is against the rules especailly un-needed bumps... :|

SupremeCaptain
09-13-2010, 01:50 PM
This is what happens to money loving companies who don't show respect for their customers!!!!!!

You idiot. Have patience you fool.

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyman1122:

You idiot. Have patience you fool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i called Ubisoft Support it isn't coming out today.

notafanboy
09-13-2010, 01:52 PM
i just got a BETA key ! you can fly in this game and shot zombies with hidden blades great job ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Pete3650
09-13-2010, 01:52 PM
UbiGabe
Attention Assassins! Beta begins October 4th in all territories! PSN codes will be emailed out that morning!

.... AAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Mr_Shade
09-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Guess it's official then, October 4th..

Svhighguy
09-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Great i took a day off work and school for nothing. Well next time i wont do that. I will just wait after work to play on October 4th.

tyman1122
09-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Yea you shud do that next time.

Mr_Shade
09-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
i just got a BETA key ! you can fly in this game and shot zombies with hidden blades great job ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Please don't upset the others.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TG-Raylock
09-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Svhighguy:
Great i took a day off work and school for nothing. Well next time i wont do that. I will just wait after work to play on October 4th.

Well you really shouldn't be taking a day off work and school for a damn game. Mature a little. Cutting your own hours in this economy, sheesh.

Svhighguy
09-13-2010, 02:03 PM
I make enough money where i can do that. Its called i save my money for stupid immature games as u say.

SupremeCaptain
09-13-2010, 02:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyman1122:

You idiot. Have patience you fool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i called Ubisoft Support it isn't coming out today. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know it's not coming today. I am telling you to be patient.

piercedthrough
09-13-2010, 04:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif well im not really mad about the date change (its their beta they can do what they want with it) im mad that they led us on to believe the beta would be today. They only released details on the uk site (which is the site i use because they never update the u.s. one)which made us think that the betas were different

Paradox_Wolf
09-13-2010, 04:36 PM
If they moved the U.S. Beta I will be so upset. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif I have been waiting to try this for sooooo long.

Deathgrim666
09-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I have a au beta code, will trade for either 1 month or 800 Microsoft live points card. Has to be u.s codes thou.

piercedthrough
09-13-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by NESKing:
If they moved the U.S. Beta I will be so upset. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif I have been waiting to try this for sooooo long.
they did lol have you been reading the recent posts? new date is october 4th. and i feel ur pain ive been waiting since july

NewBlade200
09-13-2010, 06:35 PM
bob saget! i thought we were gonna get it this month, now i have to wait untill octobre http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Blackglasswar
09-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Has anyone recieved the invite code from Game.co.uk online pre-order yet? I've been to the store and they had the codes by the bucket load to give away if done instore... but heard nothing about when the codes are gonna be given to the rest of us that ordered online.

kleaneasy
09-14-2010, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
Has anyone recieved the invite code from Game.co.uk online pre-order yet? I've been to the store and they had the codes by the bucket load to give away if done instore... but heard nothing about when the codes are gonna be given to the rest of us that ordered online.

I'm unsure when exactly they plan to issue the codes but its usually in the few days prior to release. As thats not until October 4th I wouldnt anticipate receiving anything just yet

Blackglasswar
09-14-2010, 08:06 AM
thanks ms_kleaneasy

I was worried that I would not get it but if you say that codes to validate will be 2 days ahead of beta I can be patient... I was worried that the PSN codes were 2 days before but this helps http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif