PDA

View Full Version : Which Assassins creed game were you hyped up for?

DarthEzio55
08-28-2011, 10:28 PM
The Assassin's Creed games on the handheld systems don't count.
For me I think it going to be Brotherhood, because of this trailer Awesome Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNn5jfoUH0)
After watching that i was like i have to get this game now!, but revelations comes a close second!

Chronomancy
08-28-2011, 10:36 PM
I was most hyped for AC:2 simply because you could play as a new assassin, a new history and a new story. At the moment i'm realllly sick of Ezio. I just want them to kill him off already so we can start in a new timeline/setting.

kriegerdesgottes
08-28-2011, 11:06 PM
hmm tough call, I do remember how suuuuper excited I was for ACI, I remember being soo excited and how little gameplay they showed off for that game until the end and how they pushed the release date back once or twice and how devastated I was when it got pushed to November. I still pre-ordered the CE for it though which was the first I ever bought for any game or pre-ordered for that matter. I would still say I was probably even more excited for ACII though. It was April 6 2009 that they released the first teaser for it and I was well beyond excited.

SevketErhat
08-29-2011, 01:15 AM
I'd say AC II. It made me go to Italy to visit all those places few weeks ago. Plus the teaser with Da Vinci's drawings was awesome

LumZi
08-29-2011, 01:27 AM
Agreed with the others, AC II. It was just something fresh and new, and contained various new features. I'm pretty hyped for Revelations though, just because I'm hoping for some good answers. That Animus Edition trailer just made my obsession even more prominent http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

LightRey
08-29-2011, 03:50 AM
For me it was ACB, mostly because of the recruits.

Ioder
08-29-2011, 06:10 AM
For me I've never been more excited for an Assassin's Creed game than I am now, I can't wait for Revelations. AC3 will probably be the same.

ShaneO7K
08-29-2011, 06:35 AM
The first time I ever heard of AC was on its release day when my friend had bought and I was amazed at how it looked/played. From that point I was seriously hyped up for buying it.

But anytime I hear of a new AC being released I get majorly hyped because of its great story.

So yeah I am majorly hyped up for ACR and can't wait to be Altair again.

Animuses
08-29-2011, 06:52 AM
I was so amazed when I watched my brother play AC, I watched all of it. I was still young when it came out, but I was still interested in the story. The gameplay looked so fun, and at the time it was. I remember playing it for the first time... I had no idea what to do.
Overall though, I was most hyped for AC2, but I was definitely hyped for all of them and I'm hyped for Revelations.

rotwkdedei
08-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Mine are all AC games