PDA

View Full Version : SH3 Weather

Rugbyfan1972
07-09-2006, 03:59 AM
I have just read the info on SH3Commander 2.6 and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of the SH3weather mod, as like others I am sick of being in heavy fog and high seas for most of the patrol.

Also it is so annoying when you have to surface to recharge your batteries & oxygen to get run over by a destroyer that you only see when it is 400 metres away and at flank speed bearing down on your stern and firing at you.

The crash dive tactic does not work well in this situation with either a type VII or IX boat.

Sorry about the whinge, but any help will be appreciated, I have just realised I may have posted in the wrong topic.

Thanks for your help
Rugbyfan 1972

Rugbyfan1972
07-09-2006, 03:59 AM
I have just read the info on SH3Commander 2.6 and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of the SH3weather mod, as like others I am sick of being in heavy fog and high seas for most of the patrol.

Also it is so annoying when you have to surface to recharge your batteries & oxygen to get run over by a destroyer that you only see when it is 400 metres away and at flank speed bearing down on your stern and firing at you.

The crash dive tactic does not work well in this situation with either a type VII or IX boat.

Sorry about the whinge, but any help will be appreciated, I have just realised I may have posted in the wrong topic.

Thanks for your help
Rugbyfan 1972