PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 2 campaign gameplay hours

I3aKinG
11-30-2009, 09:14 AM
Is it just me or were the amount of hours in the campaign greatly exaggerated, i mean i heard some reviewers saying forty plus, and twenty seven hours. But this is not true as i finished the game in about ten hours, dont get me wrong the game is excellent but i just feel wronged by this exaggeration. I was expecting this game to take up a whole week but instead i only got two days out of it.

caswallawn_2k7
11-30-2009, 09:17 AM
you haven't finished the game if all you did was the story line, the story line is just a small part of the game there is so much more to do outside the main story, including collectables and unlockables that you will never see if you just stick to story missions.

Neo_Age
11-30-2009, 09:20 AM
I played about 3-4 hours a night starting the day I got it and finished in about a week (this included the side quests). About the same amount of time as AC1 for me.

If I played both end to end id have 2 weeks of AC bliss. I think when the next game is slated to come out ill do an AC marathon, lol.

An_Idea
11-30-2009, 09:22 AM
ive so far played for about 30+ hours, of course im just killin stuff but its still really fun, and ive already gotten everything including all of the achievments. good game

I3aKinG
11-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
you haven't finished the game if all you did was the story line, the story line is just a small part of the game there is so much more to do outside the main story, including collectables and unlockables that you will never see if you just stick to story missions.
The only thing i have left to do is get all those damn feathers, but thats about it ive done the bulk of the side missions. I'm just saying in general the campaign and just the campaign i'm talking about, only lasted about 10 hours. Man i wish you could kill the civillians, those ******ed lute players.

dmonpitbull
11-30-2009, 09:55 AM
I have over 42 hours in the game with 100% completion. I always make the best of the games though because I make my own rules. (like only using a short blade in a certain city, or only using fistfight in another). I set personal goals of how much money I need to collect. I am playing it again from start just because I like it so much.

Grandmaster_Z
11-30-2009, 09:56 AM
how bout you get a life

jackoLFC
11-30-2009, 12:50 PM
im comin upto 25 hours playtime, spent alot of time messin about, why rush it? and dont say you never, 10 hours to complete it, dont tell me you never just went from mission to mission, not taking time to explore, collect thing and just generally have fun, instead you come here moaning about how short it is and that were exaggerating how long we take to complete it. Just to explore the map property took me bout ten hours its huge.