PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood

mac.mckernan
12-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Really enjoying the game, but have hit a hiatus. Have three towers to the east to take over, but whiteout preventing me from getting near them.
have 7 assassins in training (2 have achieved highest level) I have bought everything, got all treasures and flags. I have bought everything on the map that I can get to. What am I missing?

ZCherub
12-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by mac.mckernan:
Really enjoying the game, but have hit a hiatus. Have three towers to the east to take over, but whiteout preventing me from getting near them.
have 7 assassins in training (2 have achieved highest level) I have bout everything, got all treasures and flags. I have bought everything on the map that I can get to. What am I missing? Nothing. Just walk around it. This seems to be tough for everyone - but it's really not hard...

mac.mckernan
12-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry to be a dufus - walk around what? The entire map? Surely there must be some parameter to be met to advance through the game??
Not after spoilers, but I'm pulling my hair out lol!!

magesupermaster
12-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Sorry to be a dufus - walk around what? The entire map? Surely there must be some parameter to be met to advance through the game??
Not after spoilers, but I'm pulling my hair out lol!!
Just walk around the white border, either right or left. You'll get to it eventually.

mac.mckernan
12-31-2010, 03:32 AM
Spent over 3 hrs traversing the whiteout last night . Managed to repair a LONG viaduct but on getting to the end was unable to climb up to the city walls. The other shorter viaduct near the pigeon coop is proving elusive. Have 7 assassins now though!! Probably gonna end in a spoiler, but I am still pulling my hair out!!
Regards,
Mac

AMuppetMatt
12-31-2010, 07:16 AM
If it's at the bit I think you mean then you're gonna have to wait to a much later memory sequence to get there... I think it unlocked for me at 7. It was really annoying me because at that time I had two glyph things left and I knew one of them was in there... fortunately I got them both within 2 hours of each other with next to no searching (Just as an unrelated side note the last cluster took me one and a half hours to do! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

Black_Widow9
12-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

mac.mckernan
01-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Seriously guys. I nearly trashed my XBOX tonight!! Still walking around waiting to get into the whiteout zone!! Have re-done memory blocks all up to section 4 memory 8 but cannot progress. I have 7 fully trained assassins, over 250K florins, completed upto cluster 7 of The Truths. Even to the point of being given the right spoiler.
HELP!!! HELP!!!

Abeonis
01-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Have re-done memory blocks all up to section 4 memory 8 but cannot progress.

Perhaps you should try playing the story through to the end. Things unlock as the story progresses, you know?

mac.mckernan
01-12-2011, 04:16 PM
What - you mean start again?
I have progressed and am currently being stopped from entering parts of the map. This is subsequently stopping me from accessing entry to the next memory block.

Abeonis
01-12-2011, 06:44 PM
What - you mean start again?
I have progressed and am currently being stopped from entering parts of the map. This is subsequently stopping me from accessing entry to the next memory block.

No, I didn't say start again, did I?

You never explained that you are supposedly being stopped from progressing to the next memory block. In my experience playing the game, not a single core-memory is unnaccessible when the time comes for it to be executed; you're just not looking in the right areas.

What was the last story-related memory you completed?

mac.mckernan
01-13-2011, 09:19 AM
The last Memory block I completed was meeting Leonardo da Vinci and bought all his inventions/upgrades (Sequence 4 Memory block 8).
The next memory block start is way out to the east on the map and beyond a whitout zone which I cannot penetrate.
Thanks for taking the time to help buddy.

mac.mckernan
01-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Any suggestions anyone????

Abeonis
01-15-2011, 12:03 PM
The last Memory block I completed was meeting Leonardo da Vinci and bought all his inventions/upgrades (Sequence 4 Memory block 8).
The next memory block start is way out to the east on the map and beyond a whitout zone which I cannot penetrate.
Thanks for taking the time to help buddy.

..........No, the next mission is in the Tiber Island hideout, which I'm pretty sure is not beyond the zone of access.

mac.mckernan
01-15-2011, 04:58 PM
The exclamation mark on my map is definately to the east and beyond the whiteout zone.
I think I've possibly screwed up the AI doing stuff out of sequence. Think I'll just have to start all over again.
Cheers anyway.

Abeonis
01-15-2011, 10:14 PM
The exclamation mark on my map is definately to the east and beyond the whiteout zone.
I think I've possibly screwed up the AI doing stuff out of sequence. Think I'll just have to start all over again.
Cheers anyway.

Or you could try going to the Tiber Island hideout like I suggested?

mac.mckernan
01-17-2011, 03:12 PM
looked all around Tiber Island Hideout in eagle mode too. There's not many places that I haven't been to on the map tbh. Memory start still beyond the whiteout zone.

Auditorexxx
01-17-2011, 04:45 PM
looked all around Tiber Island Hideout in eagle mode too. There's not many places that I haven't been to on the map tbh. Memory start still beyond the whiteout zone.

Try to go around the barriers. See if thats works.

mac.mckernan
01-18-2011, 05:47 AM
I have walked the entire boundary, including on top of viaducts etc. With the latter, I have repaired what I can. I'm fairly sure (however unlikely) I've painted myself into a corner in a glitch in the AI, or screwed up running an unlikely series of events. I've racked up over 30 hours of playing time now, have 300K florins and 8 fully trained Assassins. My last memory sequence completed was Block 4 memory 8 which was investigating the box to contact Leonardo da Vinci. I have subsequently bought all his inventions. I have revisited prior memory blocks and none are less than 87% completed. I have investigated and solved 8 glyphs to uncover 'Truths'. Found 90 treasures; 8/10 feathers; (lots?) of Borgia Flags. I have left the animus and explored present day including talking to the crew/reading e-mails etc. Have run around being totally infamous and anonymous.

timw22
01-26-2011, 09:36 AM
OK, this is not really too diffucult to figure out. I see you have done many things, but what I am not reading is whether you have done the Leonardo War Machines missions yet. It took me a while to figure out how to get to those areas also. The past posters are correct that you need to progress through the memories. If you have done so and still cannot access it then do ALL of the Leonardo War Machine missions. These will unlock the area you are talking about because one of them, if memory serves me right, is located in the blocked location. Doe those and you will have your success.

mac.mckernan
01-26-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Tim.
The only location with a 'L' is marked in the Campagne district in the NE. When I sit on the bench Leonardo merely says "I have no more inventions for you"
Regards,
Mac

dmagnetic971
02-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Hey guys while playing i saw one of those signs, like the omega in AC II but this one looks more like a star or a piece of puzzle... It's on a courtesan building and it's blue... what shall I do with it?

P.S.
I've got it, it's the same thing with the omega in AC II, but where's the second one? Has anybody found it already?

mac.mckernan
02-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Climb 'into' it and solve the puzzles - these are the Truths and there are 8 to find.

dmagnetic971
02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Yep, I did it and now I have another question http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ... I've completed the story mode and now I can't leave the animus. Is there any way to leave it without starting a new campaign? I tried going back to a previous memory and it doesn't work