PDA

View Full Version : ACR Multiplayer Question

jkellyg
10-15-2011, 01:05 PM
I remember reading somewhere a couple months ago that there would be some kind of reward or something for being level 50 in ACB. It said something like all that hard work won't be wasted.

Anybody know anything?

superkootje
10-15-2011, 01:12 PM
If that's true, I better start leveling again

Serrachio
10-15-2011, 01:12 PM
ACR will have 'prestige loops' which basically means that once you reach level 50, you will stay there, but the game will continue counting your experience and will reward you when you reach certain points.

Calvarok
10-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Level 50 is where you've gotten all of the story snippets and stuff for the multiplayer, so I'd assume that since that's you reaching the highest rank, you'll get a cool cutscene.

jkellyg
10-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
ACR will have 'prestige loops' which basically means that once you reach level 50, you will stay there, but the game will continue counting your experience and will reward you when you reach certain points.

You mean like the templar grading system? Will it know my ACB stats in ACR? I was hoping for some kind of bonus, a little something extra, for the people who have put days into the multiplayer

Serrachio
10-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Everyone will start fresh I suppose.

xx-pyro
10-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Really hope the stats from ACB don't transfer, isn't the point of a new game to create a new slate?

Calvarok
10-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by jkellyg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

You mean like the templar grading system? Will it know my ACB stats in ACR? I was hoping for some kind of bonus, a little something extra, for the people who have put days into the multiplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's basically "pay more money to get an advantage". That has no place in multiplayer. The story of Revelations is that everyone completed Brotherhood's ranks and is moving on to the next batch of ranks, which start at one again.

jkellyg
10-15-2011, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jkellyg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

You mean like the templar grading system? Will it know my ACB stats in ACR? I was hoping for some kind of bonus, a little something extra, for the people who have put days into the multiplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's basically "pay more money to get an advantage". That has no place in multiplayer. The story of Revelations is that everyone completed Brotherhood's ranks and is moving on to the next batch of ranks, which start at one again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is in no way "pay more money for an advantage" I am talking about maybe an extra skin or weapon or something like that. I don't want to start off in ACR at level 50. I miss unnlocking the abilities and leveling up.

EscoBlades
10-15-2011, 02:08 PM
There is NO transfer from ACB to ACR in terms of levels. Everyone starts fresh.