PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed brotherhood

barber553
10-27-2010, 06:58 PM
i have a PC is the game going AC brotherhood going to be played normal or will it have to have a permanent internet connection and whats the rest of the games specs like the cpu and the rest if u would be able to tell me that would be brillient i loved the first 2 assassin creeds tho i was a little dissapointed that the second had to be run by the internet and the game kept running slow hope to hear back soon

NewBlade200
10-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Not even Leonardo can decipher this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
PUNCTUATION.
Welcome to the fourums.

MT4K
10-27-2010, 07:21 PM
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/punctuation-is-powerful.jpg

barber553
10-28-2010, 01:15 AM
im asking dose assassin's creed brotherhood run off a permanent internet connection to play the game or not and what are the minimum and recommended configurations of ur computer have to be as i have a PC laptop.

PhiIs1618033
10-28-2010, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by barber553:
im asking dose assassin's creed brotherhood run off a permanent internet connection to play the game or not and what are the minimum and recommended configurations of ur computer have to be as i have a PC laptop.
Whahahahahahaha, he gets asked to add punctuation and just throws a period at the end of the post. Thanks for the laugh, man. xD

Anyway, you need to have a permanent internet connection to play. I don't know about the specs, though.

barber553
10-29-2010, 03:59 AM
im glad u all find it funny to take the **** out of dyslexic ppl and as i am one of those ppl i find it very offencive as u can see im not a very good speller at the end of the day no one is perfect

PhiIs1618033
10-29-2010, 04:06 AM
im glad u all find it funny to take the **** out of dyslexic ppl and as i am one of those ppl i find it very offencive as u can see im not a very good speller at the end of the day no one is perfect
My brother is dyslexic, too, and I work with a lot of dyslexic people, but they can properly punctuate a sentence, as there are actual, logical rules for that kind of thing. If you're going to start a new sentence, you put a period and then write your new sentence, starting with a capital letter, that kind of thing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

barber553
10-29-2010, 04:28 AM
its a bleeding forum who cares bout that we aint in school any more it aint like this is a letter or any thing like that like i said its a forum not like its something that important and jus for ur info im more of a practicle person im not a wrighter like with 90% of games i buy i can compleate within one day i can build a whole bedroom set within hours but im not some one who really cares about punctuation

Mr_Shade
10-29-2010, 04:30 AM
Lets not start a drama guys..

Going forward all PC titles will carry the OSP [Online Services Platform]

I have many titles using it, and I personally have seen no problem with framerates using it - however AC2 is a very demanding game on some systems.

PC specs for the title have not been released yet, since it's still a few months away, I suspect they will appear closer to Christmas.

barber553
10-29-2010, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Lets not start a drama guys..

Going forward all PC titles will carry the OSP [Online Services Platform]

I have many titles using it, and I personally have seen no problem with framerates using it - however AC2 is a very demanding game on some systems.

PC specs for the title have not been released yet, since it's still a few months away, I suspect they will appear closer to Christmas. ok thanks thats all i wanted to know

PhiIs1618033
10-29-2010, 04:39 AM
its a bleeding forum who cares bout that we aint in school any more it aint like this is a letter or any thing like that like i said its a forum not like its something that important and jus for ur info im more of a practicle person im not a wrighter like with 90% of games i buy i can compleate within one day i can build a whole bedroom set within hours but im not some one who really cares about punctuation
but its very difficult to understand what someones saying when their post isnt punctuated AT ALL I don't mind that you make mistakes or forget a comma every now and then but it's really difficult to read a post if theres no punctuation in it like this see

I'm not trying to mock you here. I'm just showing you what it reads like. Punctuation is very practical. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

XxKillaSniperxX
10-29-2010, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barber553:
but its very difficult to understand what someones saying when their post isnt punctuated AT ALL I don't mind that you make mistakes or forget a comma every now and then but it's really difficult to read a post if theres no punctuation in it like this see

I'm not trying to mock you here. I'm just showing you what it reads like. Punctuation is very practical. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had no issue reading your sentence nor did I have any problem reading the ops. IMHO you grammar nazis are worse than the offenders!

PhiIs1618033
10-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barber553:

I'm not trying to mock you here. I'm just showing you what it reads like. Punctuation is very practical. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had no issue reading your sentence nor did I have any problem reading the ops. IMHO you grammar nazis are worse than the offenders! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am by no means a grammar nazi. As I said, I don't mind you making a mistake, or spelling a word wrong, as long as it is comprehensible.
I merely found the post incomprehensive, so I decided to say something about it.

Maybe you have mad reading skills? :P