PDA

View Full Version : AC2 PS3 version Trophy(s) not triggering?

DarkValefor
01-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Ok so I have collected 100 feathers and all 20 Subject 16 memorys ..but the trophys havent triggerd ..tried reloading etc (at the time I had the trophy "Perfect Harmony" locked I did what it required but still nothing (At this point I collected all feathers and put them in the chest and unlocked "The Truth" video) so it auto saved ..when I quit out and reloaded I did the requirment for "Perfect Harmony" again and unlocked it ..but It already auto saved me deposting the feathers and watching the video so they werent triggerd ...I tried starting a new game to try to get a single feather to see if it would trigger but no luck ..Its really frustrating cause I dont wanna collect all 100 again and all the memorys ..any umm ways to trigger them from my current save file?

DarkValefor
01-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Tried equiping the Auditore Cape aswell and watched the full "The Truth" video with no luck ...anyone?

DarkValefor
01-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Just tried copying the save to try to reload it to see if itd trigger just to find out "You cannot copy this save data" ..smooth Ubisoft looks like no backing up AC2 data

OGCFB
01-27-2010, 07:12 PM
have you tried synchronising trophys then reloading your saved game?

DarkValefor
01-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Highly doubt it'll work but its worth a try I'll get back to you on that

DarkValefor
01-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Never worked =\ thanks anyway ..Im more then likely gunna have to redo the entire thing on a new save (Including the whole story *Sigh*) ...and I should have earned it too >_<

DarkValefor
01-27-2010, 07:40 PM
BTW I have every trophy exect those two they never triggerd after I got the requirments

Matt_156
01-27-2010, 09:35 PM
that sucks. i've had that happen on another game (Trine), where i completed the last requirement for a platinum trophy and it didn't trigger. hadta do the whole thing over again.