PDA

View Full Version : Make an Animus based MMO

GetMeOuttaHere
04-22-2010, 06:56 AM
This game is good and many people would like to see some multi-player version but I don't think that it would fit into this story.

I would, however, like to see something like this game as a MMO especially with the fighting style. There are a few kinks in it, but nothing there that I think is too hard for you guys to handle.

A story along the same idea with a few classes and a fun jaunt into history would be amazing.

My two floriens.

El_Sjietah
04-22-2010, 07:24 AM
The AC universe lacks depth to be turned into an engaging MMO.

Aldodak
02-13-2011, 04:49 AM
It may lack depth in it's current form, but it's a damn good start.

The MMO market may be flooded, but I feel there is room for this type of game.

One good thing is that the base foundation is in place and a lot of work has already been done, plus there is a following.

I for one would love to see the AC world turned into a full MMORPG game, it has so much going for it.

Can't wait for the new PC version to come out, that may satisfy my multiplayer needshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

I just hope they give it some serious thought as its an extensive task, like I said before a lot of ground work has already been done.

ace3001
02-13-2011, 06:28 AM
I for one would love to see the AC world turned into a full MMORPG game, it has so much going for it. MMO might be good, but adding serious RPG elements would kill it, IMO. AC is not meant to be like that.
Then again, the whole MMO thing might not be the best for AC. That might mean the storyline's gonna get messed up. =S

Redfeather1975
02-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Might be cool if the next AC game, if it has multiplayer, has a free-roam world that acts as a lobby. And that free-roam world has its own challenges and collectibles that players can team up to tackle.

Similar to what Red Dead Redemption has in its multiplayer world (gang hideouts, hunting ground, various challenges, etc.)

If the idea is appealing enough to attempt, I only ask, for the love of everything that is sweet and dandy... that level treadmills are abandoned outright. A progression system that is more mentally engaging and less grindy would be a refreshing change.