PDA

View Full Version : About Hyperlobby

Keitsi
01-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Do I have to rename pf.exe to il2fb.exe while on install? If I have, where I rename it?
Thanks

HotelBushranger
01-03-2005, 04:00 AM
Nah, afterwards, when Hyperlobby asks for il2fb.exe, thats when yourename pf.exe to il2fb.exe. But it's pointless if you've only got PF standalone, coz all the HL servers are merged.

Cheers,
HBR

Troll2k
01-03-2005, 04:02 AM
Once you have pf installed as a standalone go into the main folder and rename pf.exe to il2fb.exe.

Then when you start Hyperlobby hold down the control+shift keys while you click on connect.I new window will open and you can search for the new IL2fb or you can manually input it in the top line.Then save and connect.

Keitsi
01-04-2005, 01:52 AM
Ok, thanks guys! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sakai9745
01-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Did I read that right (per Troll2k's post)??? Is it possible to run PF standalone on Hyperlobby? I ask because I lost my original FB disk sometime back and have not found it at my local stores.

Troll2k
01-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Yes you can and some people do.But hardly anyone has that type of instll.Depending on what time you get ther you might find someone with that type of install.

I have seen a few people on asking if there is a standalone server running that they can join.(there were not at the time they were on)and I have seen a standalone server running with about 3 people in it.